Intense Herpetoculture - Justyn and Marcy - GOOD GUYS! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-01-2003, 01:37 PM   #1
KelliH
Thumbs up Intense Herpetoculture - Justyn and Marcy - GOOD GUYS!

I recently completed a trade with Justyn and Marcy and I couldn't be happier. They live about 2 hours away from me and were nice enough to drive up to deliver my animals and pick theirs up at my location. We spent quite a bit of time visiting and I was very impressed by their knowledge of herps and inverts, and the trade in general. I am extremely pleased with the tarantulas I got from them and I am certain I will do lots of business with them in the future. Intense Herpetoculture=Great Folks!

Old 04-01-2003, 10:25 PM   #2
dwedeking
Thumbs up

We sold some chameleons to Justyn last year. Very easy to work with. As sellers it's just as important to find good buyers as it is the other way around. Thanks guys for an easy transaction.

Old 07-13-2003, 02:42 AM   #3
robin d.
Thumbs up

wonderful people!! i have yet to purchase anything from them,however i have seen their animals and they are in imaculate shape!!! two of the nicest and most intelegent people around!!! I had the pleasure of meeting them at the DFW captive bred expo a while back and have since had them over for a nice evening of dinner and talking herps!! two great people and very knowledgable...very trustworthy and they love their animals!!!!!! LOL ALL of them... i am hoping to buy a couple things from them in the near future ... if i can talk both Marcy and Justyn into it hehehe

Old 07-17-2003, 12:43 PM   #4
ChaosCat
I just received an '03 Blizzard Leopard Gecko male from them this morning-and I'm very happy with how he was packaged, shipped, and his condition!

I.H. also answered all my questions quickly and thouroughly!

A+ I know where to look for when I'm wanting to buy another gecko!

Old 07-27-2003, 02:49 PM   #5
atl herp guy
I can not stress how great justyn and marcy are truly truly wonderfull people! there animals are TOP notch and there busniess practices are superb

i have bought an amazing tremper male from them perfect animal and a great deal and a het female again perfect (although she looks like she smokes pot all the time hehehe ) but both a great eaters and wonderfull animals

i would buy from them in a min again

mat

Old 05-02-2007, 11:23 PM   #6
Intense Herpetoculture
I would like to apologize to my customers for the past 2 weeks. As some of you know I unfortunately was bitten by a Echis coloratus (Saw scaled viper) and was out of commission for a short while. The bite set me back great in terms of getting shipments out, both venomous and non-venomous and has caused great problems with people who have paid for animals. I am doing my best to catch up and get out orders in a timely fashion. I am pretty much caught up with the majority of my non-venomous orders, but I am still taking a beating with the venomous order. Please understand this short time period does not reflect on my normal business practices and hopefully everything will return to normal soon.
Regards
Justyn

Old 07-24-2007, 06:55 PM   #7
viandy
Justyn Miller is a lying thief

For more info about Justyn Miller / Intense Herps,please check the thread at: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&page=143&pp=5

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!