Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 110 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2011, 10:47 AM   #1091
Abish
Quite a few boas and pythons have been popping up on Craigslist in and around Killeen. Does anyone have Ashley's phone # so I can compare it to some of the ones I have saved?

Old 01-23-2011, 11:30 AM   #1092
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
There's enough people here to pass the word along if she tried to sell animals there
Sadly I doubt this would be true. There are people known to have viruses/diseases in their collections that are still selling at shows in Texas, and the Texas herp community does nothing but sweep it under the rug and pretend it doesn't exist, so that it doesn't create a bias against them for being at the same show with potentially infected snakes, and thus hurt their businesses. I would not be surprised if Ashley showed up to vend at NARBC and everyone else turned their cheek to look the other way. I bet that more than one will be more than happy to sell to her since everyone in the hobby is hurting for sales.

Old 01-23-2011, 11:40 AM   #1093
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenHarrison View Post
Sadly I doubt this would be true. There are people known to have viruses/diseases in their collections that are still selling at shows in Texas, and the Texas herp community does nothing but sweep it under the rug and pretend it doesn't exist, so that it doesn't create a bias against them for being at the same show with potentially infected snakes, and thus hurt their businesses. I would not be surprised if Ashley showed up to vend at NARBC and everyone else turned their cheek to look the other way. I bet that more than one will be more than happy to sell to her since everyone in the hobby is hurting for sales.
Oh give me a break, Jen! Name one person that is known to have a disease in their collection and is selling at a Texas herp show. If you are referring to Damian Wyatt, like I have already told you, I vend at just about all of the Texas shows, and have for over 10 years now. I have not seen Wyatt at a show in at least 6 years, so let's see if you have the balls to name names of these supposed people. I've been a part of the Texas herp community for a long, long time; we are a tight community, and I don't take kindly to you making broad generalizations about us and making vague accusations!

Old 01-23-2011, 12:06 PM   #1094
Pink Lady Exotics
Quite a few things were brought to light by multiple different people when I was dealing with my situation. This is not the place to drag further details out as this thread is about Ashley and issues related to her actions. If you would like more info, I can dig through my e-mail folder and forward you the e-mails that came from VERY well-known and reputable people in the community.

Old 01-23-2011, 12:23 PM   #1095
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenHarrison View Post
Quite a few things were brought to light by multiple different people when I was dealing with my situation. This is not the place to drag further details out as this thread is about Ashley and issues related to her actions. If you would like more info, I can dig through my e-mail folder and forward you the e-mails that came from VERY well-known and reputable people in the community.
You are right, it's not the place, but you brought it up so I replied. Screw the emails, I think I'll start a new thread about this so we can all see it.

Old 01-23-2011, 12:35 PM   #1096
KelliH
OK, I started a new thread about it. Sorry for any OT posting in this thread.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...27#post1192027

Old 01-23-2011, 12:39 PM   #1097
amercnwmn
It happens..lol
Abish, sent you a PM. However just because the number may not match, doesn't mean she doesn't have friends listing for her.

Old 01-23-2011, 01:21 PM   #1098
Elizabethlea27
Yeah I would bet her friends would definitely list for her.

Old 01-23-2011, 01:26 PM   #1099
Elizabethlea27
Sorry to double post but wanted to add that I am being referred to another vet for testing of my snakes, who is about three hours drive one way from me. I am in the process of trying to organize a testing date for the boas from Ashley. If she does unload all the sick animals, and pretend she is clean, at least these two can be tested over a period of time.

And to you Ashley - if these snakes die because of you, don't think not responding to a forum and unloading animals makes it any better. I will never forget you, and if I cna seek legal action against you I will.

Old 01-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #1100
Elizabethlea27
OH and NOW I realize why she took down the "our animals" page on her website.. so no one - people watching her activity, or people who bought the boas -could match those animals with ones being sold, by a friend or whoever. Great.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd