anyone work with black rats gray rats yellow rats bairds rats - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-13-2014, 02:23 PM   #1
davinciserpents
anyone work with black rats gray rats yellow rats bairds rats

I am in search of a few things and any leads or if you have any I would greatly appreciate it. I am in search of albino gray rats, albino yellow rats, lavender black rats, hypo black rats, brindle black rats, calico black rats, lemon black rats and albino bairds. Thanks in advance for any help.

Old 06-13-2014, 03:32 PM   #2
hhmoore
Unless you are only looking for recommendations, you should post a Wanted ad in the classifieds. Anybody coming forward with their own animals in this section would likely be subject to an infraction. (No buying/selling/trading talk allowed in the discussion areas.)

Old 06-21-2014, 09:56 AM   #3
davinciserpents
Thanks and to avoid any issues just private message me with any leads.

Old 06-21-2014, 10:43 AM   #4
WebSlave
I believe Steve Roylance might be able to help you with some of them.

Old 06-23-2014, 12:49 PM   #5
davinciserpents
Awesome is he on here or know a preferred form or contact?

Old 08-02-2014, 05:14 PM   #6
davinciserpents
I have attempted to reach out to Steve no luck but I take it no one else does here?

Old 08-02-2014, 05:44 PM   #7
WebSlave
He is a registered member of my CornSnakes.com forum. Have you tried to contact him there?

Old 08-02-2014, 09:05 PM   #8
davinciserpents
No I have not but thank you for the lead and to anyone else that has a lead or pms me with what they might have

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!