What will happen if I.... - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-02-2010, 02:09 PM   #51
joseydiann
LoL.. Yes I have know how to incubate! Yes I know all about the temps! Yes I can sex the babies! And yes I can take care of deformed babies!

I have already hatched 25 snakes.. I was just asking a question because I can't breed my two 100% het albinos so I was going to breed her with the pastel but wanted to know how the babies would come out to be sure I wanted to do it at all.

No, I did not know about genetic calculators or where they are found!

I'm not wanting to breed everything and anything, I only have 3 adult BP's

I disagree with the "mutt" comments too and the crappy genetics, I guess I am no good mutt lover as I have mutt dogs and mutt reptiles as well. They all need love and care but that's just me!

And in case some of you still missed my comments about selling I'll say it one more time. I didn't come here to sell any snakes, I didn't say a word about it, I didn't ask any of you or Deb to buy from me. I plan to keep my snakes.

As for yet another comment about Deb and "that's just her" or "that's just how she is" or "we know how she thinks"
I'm going to go around acting just like her, talking to people in the same way, with the same comments, throwing the same insults and lets just see how long I last. Lets see how long it takes before I have 5-6 fractions for the same post!

Yes all this drama and childish mess over me asking the "basic question" (when clearly I should have never came here) seems a little much when it could have been done and over with when Brandi answered the question!

Old 11-02-2010, 02:19 PM   #52
joseydiann
Oh and talk about childish, pathetic, and petty well just who are the two people who ran to my profile like little childish high schoolers to "mark all over my locker" so to speak! And left comments like -sob- -boohoo- -cry- ect.. Humm wonder who that was? Oh and wait they have their profile blocked so you can't leave them any comments teehee sounds so adult like doesn't it???

Old 11-02-2010, 02:32 PM   #53
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
The OP has been way more out of line than any comments by Deb. If someone can't see that, they obviously came in here leaning to one side and aren't willing to put that aside.

Yes, it does work wonders. What I find sad is that someone takes up so much time fretting over a comment someone left on their online profile. And please, look up the meaning of "rhetorical question". But it's okay, you're young, you've got a ton of maturing to do. I'm not insulted by your comments because you're a child.

Know what I was doing at your age, almost twenty years ago? I was in boot camp. Doing stuff most women, and most people for that matter, haven't got the guts to do. I'm proud of where I've been, the things I've done. And no teenybopper on a reptile forum will ever change the person I am.

And for the record, most of that karma was probably for you standing up for a guy who's been shown to lie, deceive, and steal. In one breath you would claim you never saw proof and had read everything, then when confronted with proof you'd backpeddle and say you'd missed that part. It's pathetic is what it is. Speaking of the ignore function, I need to go add a person or two who've proven to me that they don't have anything of merit to add to a conversation.

Who cares what someone else does with their free time? Myself, I'm retired. Who cares if I spend a few minutes of each hour perusing the forums as I take a break from something else I'm doing. I have a nice place to live, the money I need to buy stuff I want, and we pay a hefty sum in taxes each year. I do a ton of extracurricular stuff, not the least of which is volunteer work. I'm just not the kind of person who feels like I need to share every gory detail of my life with strangers on the internet. I think people should be more concerned with how they are spending their time.

And for the record, you're no angel either. After I left you that karma comment, since I hadn't posted to this thread yet you ran to my most recent post to send me negative karma in return. And here's the post worthy of a negative..
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...54#post1137454

But even though it's clearly retaliatory, I don't whine publicly about karma that's left for me. I'm a bit too grown for that. You two play childish well enough for the masses.

And that's my last comments here. I'm not gonna continue to argue with a couple kids. I've actually got better things to do. Just wanted to set the record straight and not leave things hanging with only half the story, and a bit skewed at that.
:h urray:

Thanks for putting the truth out there. Their childish attempt to play victim really was transparent. Those who want to know can ask the Mods who did what and whose neg was retaliatory. Like I mentioned before, Amanda isn't too ethical and now i have learned that Om isn't above exaggerating to sway people.

Could I have phrased my response better, of course!! I certainly could have...but what would have been the point? I am disgusted with people who don't know what they are doing breeding underweight/possibly sickly animals and it showed in my post. It is incoincidental that it happened to be a response to someone that I had little respect for, given my previous run-ins with her and her subsequent lies, but the disgust that showed to was for her actions not her personally. although, she certainly took it personally and continues to.

Those of you that are older members all know that I have made my own mistakes starting out, I have paid dues the hard way as have many other breeders including Shadera, and I still haven't scratched the surface of what the older breeders know. I do know that when I am corrected, I research or ask Harald where my misunderstanding lies (poor guy, he's so patient with me.)

I am well aware that some take the forums entirely too personally, I am guilty of that at times...so I try not to go off had-cocked every time someone may say something in a way that "could" be an insult. I also don't back down when I believe I am right

Shadera has at no time acted in any manner deserving of the disrespect you and your friends are showing, I hope you realize this. Personally, I don't actually care how much neg you two give me...I always consider the source. However, when Harald or the like negs me then I take a step back and approach from another perspective, or...I shut up.

Hint hint hint...

Old 11-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #54
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
LoL.. Yes I have know how to incubate! Yes I know all about the temps! Yes I can sex the babies! And yes I can take care of deformed babies!

I have already hatched 25 snakes.. I was just asking a question because I can't breed my two 100% het albinos so I was going to breed her with the pastel but wanted to know how the babies would come out to be sure I wanted to do it at all.

No, I did not know about genetic calculators or where they are found!

I'm not wanting to breed everything and anything, I only have 3 adult BP's

I disagree with the "mutt" comments too and the crappy genetics, I guess I am no good mutt lover as I have mutt dogs and mutt reptiles as well. They all need love and care but that's just me!

And in case some of you still missed my comments about selling I'll say it one more time. I didn't come here to sell any snakes, I didn't say a word about it, I didn't ask any of you or Deb to buy from me. I plan to keep my snakes.

As for yet another comment about Deb and "that's just her" or "that's just how she is" or "we know how she thinks"
I'm going to go around acting just like her, talking to people in the same way, with the same comments, throwing the same insults and lets just see how long I last. Lets see how long it takes before I have 5-6 fractions for the same post!

Yes all this drama and childish mess over me asking the "basic question" (when clearly I should have never came here) seems a little much when it could have been done and over with when Brandi answered the question!
Of course you, too, can go around being direct and honest, try it. Some may take it as rudeness, but that's a chance you'll have to take.

At least you won't have to sneak around misdirecting and lying...and that's a plus!

Old 11-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #55
Clay Davenport
I think this horse has been beaten enough. Time to let it go folks. The pointless back and forth has run it's course.
So far nothing has been said that is overtly abusive, but it's heading in that direction. I suggest everyone find something else to do as any further posts on this thread are going to be read with a more critical eye.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!