Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2015, 10:15 AM   #181
juliasara
If you buy something from a store using a store credit card and the stores policy is no returns and you don't pay the bill like you agreed to can you just bring the item back and expect to not owe the money anymore and that the store will take back the item? If the terms were no returns when you left the store with the item you can't change the rules and bring it back because you no longer want to pay the bill. You most likely will get sent to collections and/or taken to court.

Old 07-13-2015, 10:42 AM   #182
Juggernaut Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
How does his TOS about returns have anything to do with him shipping before receiving payment? It's his TOS and if he wants to bend the rules about receiving payment before shipping he has every right to do that. Mike on the other hand has no right to change the TOS without ricks approval. If rick decided to accept Mikes proposed change that's up to him. They made a deal and both agreed to it, any changes to said deal must be agreed to by both parties. Do you really think if rick took this to court a judge would agree that it's ok for Mike to just change the terms without ricks approval just because he said so? I highly doubt any judge would rule in Mikes favor.
Now pay attention and read this nice and slowly.
TOS
These are our available Reptiles . We offer a seven (7) day live arrival guarantee if you are there to sign for the reptile(s) or on first attempt at delivery only after which you assume all responsibility . Shipping is done through ReptilesExpress.com (FedEx) . We can always provide more photos if you ask, I do not misrepresent my reptiles in any way . We're sure you will not be disappointed with the quality of your purchases . We will always hold all reptiles for shipping until weather is appropriate on both ends . We will RESERVE any animals available for a NON-Refundable 50% of the purchase price . Remaining balance must be paid in full prior to reptile(s) being shipped . Any deposits left unpaid will be considered forfeiture of funds . Payment plans available . We do not accept any returns for any reason outside of our live arrival guarantee ,We do not ship on Thursdays or Fridays just for the reptile's safety . Please check our reviews on Fauna Classifieds BOI .You must be 18 years of age or older or have a parent contact us to make purchases.

Yes Rick can change it but then what's the point in having a TOS? Oh that's right so stuff like this doesn't happen lol. Unfortunately I think Rick stupidity got the best of him when he heard he'd be getting more money then what the frogs are worth.

Old 07-13-2015, 11:42 AM   #183
juliasara
I'm not saying he was smart for sending the frogs before getting any money at all. And I completely agree that it was a bad choice but that's not the point! The point is it's RICKS TOS not Mikes. The only wa it can be changed now is if thwy bother agree to the changes. It's not Mikes choice to make. He agreed to ricks terms when he accepted the shipment. If Mike had sold the frogs to rick and Rick wanted to change the terms it would be Mikes choice if he wanted to agree to the changes but that is not the case here. If I bought something from you and then months later decided I didn't want it and your terms were no returns would you be ok with just returning my money because I said I wanted it back? That's really not fair is it? I can't just decide to change the terms we agreed to just because I said so right?

Old 07-13-2015, 11:44 AM   #184
juliasara
Holy typos sorry about that. Still getting used to typing with my left hand since my right arm is in a cast.

Old 07-13-2015, 11:58 AM   #185
Juggernaut Reptiles
Your not seeming to understand, Rick messed up by not following his OWN TOS period. He should have kept the frogs and had Mike paying them off on a payment plan. This way if Mike backed out Rick would have some money and still have his frogs to resale. You can sugar coat it and try all day to explain why he didn't follow his own TOS but it's because him not following it that he's in this situation. This thread will let others decide for themselves if they want to do business with Mike. Also it should help others learn from Rick stupid mistakes, always follow your TOS no matter how good the GREEN sounds.

Old 07-13-2015, 12:19 PM   #186
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
By the way your acting Mike with the threats and trying to act like a thug saying you'll come here to a city where on average 50 people are shot or killed on any given weekend for less than threats like yours proves how much you care about being a father for your daughter . IRS , BBB , F&W .None of those should matter to you as much as being a father yet to fight over $2,200 your willing to risk so much possibly even your life to be right .... Really ? It's actually quite sad. That in itself should be enough to show the world what type of person you really are.
Rick how are you getting any threats from what I am saying? So, are you threatening me with my life if I go to the tinley reptile show?

Your the one instigating everything rick. I just hope the day we meet that you can verbally tell this all to me man to man and not hide behind a keyboard...

I will see you face to face one day. I know your name and business...

Old 07-13-2015, 12:40 PM   #187
Dennis Hultman
Just started reading this thread and Elexis' response to Laura in these quotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Mike claimed he innocently brought tiny animals back to the US in a backpack from Australia, bragged about it and then told the OP he'd tell him how to do the same but only on the phone.

Love the little winks, Mike. Gotta love a smuggler/bragger who's so obvious and oblivious at the same time

Yeah, that's a good guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post

Also I'm sure you hold Tom Crutchfield on a pedestal like so many do, other big time guys have smuggled too.
I would argue that many people are consistent with their opinion on Tom and others no-matter who is doing or did the smuggling.

You can put Laura into that category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
That said, I think we can all agree Arslan is NOT to blame nor should Arslan be out 14K because Crutchfield is a freakin' liar & crook.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:00 PM   #188
jrsexotics
Where did I claim that I ever brought anything back to the USA???

I was teasing rick because I know he does geckos. I do not keep or breed geckos so bringing any back would have served me no good..

It can all be taken out of context or assumed.

Just as I assume rick is threatening me with my life if I visit tinley in Chicago by giving me the death statistics of his city. I have voiced no threat to him. Only for a conversation in person. He knows what he is doing behind a keyboard he would never voice to me in person.

Moderators should take a look at this before this thread goes too far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Just started reading this thread and Elexis' response to Laura in these quotes.

I would argue that many people are consistent with their opinion on Tom and others no-matter who is doing or did the smuggling.

You can put Laura into that category.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:14 PM   #189
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Moderators should take a look at this before this thread goes too far.
Uh, look at the post before your last one and look at the fine print under Dennis' name.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:25 PM   #190
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
I have voiced no threat to him.
So you're just puffing and posturing in all those posts about how he'd never say that stuff to you in person? That would make you one of those - now what is that name...i just saw it used not too long ago...oh, yeah - keyboard warriors, right?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs