Bad Guy Paul Kurnava is at it again buyers beware - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:08 PM   #21
LVreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
havent received the tracking number yet. just emailed me and said shes on her way

i guess we will see shortly
so now he is a she ? it had sex change now or what lol ....best you try to get your money back buddy

Old 08-13-2012, 10:16 PM   #22
reticguy76
female. if i said anywhere else it was a male, it was a typo. the snake is a female

Old 08-13-2012, 10:39 PM   #23
fangme
Quote:
female. if i said anywhere else it was a male, it was a typo. the snake is a female
I have a feeling you are in for a bad deal I'd be calling him off the hook to get my tracking number

Old 08-13-2012, 11:15 PM   #24
reticguy76
trust me, i have been. im hopin he will surprise me and she will show up, but i agree, something feels off. hes been replying to all my emails thus far, just says hes at work and he left the tracking number in his car. im thinkin i should have saved that money and saved up a little more and got the same exact animal off a very known and reputable guy

i cant believe ups stores stay open till 9pm, i thought he was pullin my leg when he told me that

Old 08-13-2012, 11:23 PM   #25
LVreptiles
Quote:
trust me, i have been. im hopin he will surprise me and she will show up, but i agree, something feels off. hes been replying to all my emails thus far, just says hes at work and he left the tracking number in his car. im thinkin i should have saved that money and saved up a little more and got the same exact animal off a very known and reputable guy

i cant believe ups stores stay open till 9pm, i thought he was pullin my leg when he told me that
RED FLAG HELLO!!!!! left the tracking number in the car? and the ups stores do not open till 9pm I'm sorry but that is a RED FLAG in my eyes well good luck with everything hope you get your snake

Old 08-13-2012, 11:28 PM   #26
RoadHouse of Retics
Quote:

I may be wrong but I didn't think you could ship reptiles UPS anymore?

Old 08-13-2012, 11:32 PM   #27
fangme
When I ship ups through Cleveland the ups store will not take a live animal I have to drop it off at there hub in middleburg hts or in cleveland. And they always tell me that if they don't have it by 730 then they can't do overnight express. I'm not used to fwc but aren't they a regulated species that requires delta dash in wood crate?

Old 08-13-2012, 11:39 PM   #28
RoadHouse of Retics
Quote:
Originally Posted by fangme View Post
When I ship ups through Cleveland the ups store will not take a live animal I have to drop it off at there hub in middleburg hts or in cleveland. And they always tell me that if they don't have it by 730 then they can't do overnight express. I'm not used to fwc but aren't they a regulated species that requires delta dash in wood crate?
Ok I've always used FedEx but could have swarn I read that somewhere.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:12 AM   #29
reticguy76
he said the ups store closes at 9 (where he lives in cleveland) i didnt realize any ups stores stayed open that late. someone in this thread said they did. so, at least that was true from him. up until he emailed me the last time about the tracking numbet being left in his car, there really wasnt any red flags

if she doesnt come in, i will make me own thread with emails and the couple of pm's we had here on fauna

Old 08-14-2012, 12:39 AM   #30
LVreptiles
NO RED FLAGS?? WOW ok well keep telling yourself that ....i dont know if you read other post on this guy ....but when you can show me that this lil kid is real and has all the stuff he posts on the web than i will stop posting bad guy post about him .....how many members do you see posted something that is good about this kid ? none ....so that should be your red flag .....im just trying to help out the people sending money and not getting scammed from is guy.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!