leopard gecko colony and great book for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 08:06 PM   #1
spook80
leopard gecko colony and great book for sale

i am not going to breed next year and i am giving up my book the herpetoculture of leopard gecko's by phillippe de vosjoli and ron tremper. it is a very helpfull book and led me to produce some fine sunglows. i only have one left and i am keeping this big boy for if i want to get started again ill be breeding giant-supergiants with who knows what combinations. along with this group i am letting go my proven male high tang he is approx 2-3yrs old and 57 grams,normal looking with high tangerine glows. 40 bucks. my 2end male unproven. approx 41 grams under 7 months,he has a regenerated tail starting to look beautiful again.nice jungle pattern/high yellow.40 bucks.
next, proven female approx 68 grams high yellow no spotting on head or tail great looking girl breed last 07 last egg approx mid oct.
next,proven 07 female last egg laid approx late sept. 67 grams she is pumpkin oreange solid no spotting on tail or head would also make a great breeder next to the other female,both laid good eggs for 07.
next, i have 3 babies from the late 07 season i will do 10bucks each if all three are purchased at same time.
i do have some pics not the best and i can not take any more pics untill next year untill i fix my camera or buy a new one. i have sold a few reptiles here before my panther chameleons and my sand snakes and have had no bad reply's or issues. so all together book and 7 leo's ill let go 4 370 bucks plus shipping at 70 bucks ups overnight
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-20-2007, 07:23 PM   #2
justinb
Hi, was wondering if you would accept a digital camera as you above mentioned you needed for a trade for the 2 proven females? Its practically new and i can give you all the specs if you are interested. Email me directly at pghtattoo@yahoo.com. Thanks, Justin.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread