Inquiry Pet Kingdom? Ryan Jeffrey Cruz? Anybody complete a transaction with them? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2014, 06:42 PM   #1
Magic
Pet Kingdom? Ryan Jeffrey Cruz? Anybody complete a transaction with them?

Looking for any info on Pet Kingdom.

Looks like they're an endowment member as of right now, their join date is October 2013, and they have zero trader feedback. They have quite a few classifieds up right now.

Anyone complete a transaction?

Old 02-05-2014, 10:52 AM   #2
Kent67
I've never had anything shipped from them because they're a couple miles from my house but I do complete several transactions there weekly. And have for the last 20 years. They're the biggest and best independent pet shop in San Diego. With the new owner and management stepping up their game even more now, I can't possibly imagine you'll have any problems.

Kent Manchen

Old 02-05-2014, 10:31 PM   #3
snakebites22
Same Boat as Kent Manchen. never been screwed over and they're a really good and honest company. If you want something go for it cause ill tell you this much, they move product really fast. Good Luck

Old 02-06-2014, 03:41 AM   #4
tuscani521
Like Kent said.. Pet Kingdom is the biggest and the best independent pet store in San Diego. I have been doing business with them for over a decade and have always been treated like family. Namely, because their philosophy is based on loyalty. I'd gladly put my name and reputation on the line for them, because I completely trust them with my reputation. Hands down, great people to work with. The one thing I truly enjoy about working with them is the straight to the point no nonsense or fooling around approach to their business conduct and how they treat their clientele with the utmost etiquettes. With the new owner and store management I see great things on the horizon for Pet Kingdom and all of us who do business with them.

I hope this answers any questions, and puts to rest any doubts, that anyone may have in working with Pet Kingdom and their staff... Do NOT hesitate to work with them. They will treat you great!!!

Old 02-06-2014, 05:50 AM   #5
Magic
Has ANYONE done a shipping transaction with them??

I see the three above me are all local to them, but it would be nice to hear from someone who's gotten a shipped transaction.

Old 02-06-2014, 03:34 PM   #6
Pr556690
Pet kingdom

Ordered from them animals were shipped arrived safe and sound good communication looking forward to doing business again

Old 02-06-2014, 04:55 PM   #7
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Has ANYONE done a shipping transaction with them??

I see the three above me are all local to them, but it would be nice to hear from someone who's gotten a shipped transaction.
Kerri,

I know the guys at Pet Kingdom well and they are well versed in the ways of shipping animals properly. I see you have already received lots of endorsements for them and now mine. You can put any fears to rest. They will handle you just fine and you'll likely be a regular customer of theirs along with everyone else. Best wishes and should you chose to do business with them I'm sure your positive feedback will be greatly appreciated from them!

Regards,
Barry Lambert

Old 02-06-2014, 10:30 PM   #8
andrebmsd
I'm also local and have nothing but good things to say about them. About shipping animals, I'm sure they know what they are doing. You can trust them

Old 02-07-2014, 12:36 AM   #9
keepergale
Thumbs up

Another local who recommends Pet Kingdom.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:10 PM   #10
Joeseph
They did a decent job packing the animal, they used a piece of tape and then staples to secure the heat pack to the lid and it still managed to come loose. The snake appears to be unharmed and they answered me back pretty quickly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!