how do you sex senegal chameleons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-01-2007, 07:22 PM   #1
ohteddy85
how do you sex senegal chameleons

i have 5 senegal chameleons. does anyone know how to sex them.

Old 04-14-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
herp_gal
I'm unsure, but would love an answer to this as well, even though my baby is too young to sex. If it lays eggs, it's a girl! That's about all I can say . . . not sure if they're sexually dimorphic or not . . . I haven't been able to find much info on Senegals . . .

Old 05-03-2007, 12:58 PM   #3
Playnwifsnot
I had one of these guys once,was my first cham species. I had plans to name it Madaline but I took it in to get a parasitic worm removed(it was free crawling under the skin thats why I got it,so it could get veted). So as I am standing there after they injected my cham with a numbing med so they could cut it open and pull the worm out, she started to try and mate with my finger....needless to say I named it Mike that day...lol

Old 07-11-2007, 10:42 PM   #4
kellysballs
Hey guys, the more people that know I have ball pythons the more they think I know about all reptiles. That being said, a friend of mine has 2 Senegal Chameleons and she wants to know as much as she can about their care. Does anyone know any good books or web sites that can help with general care, sexing and for the future breeding?
Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!