180 High Quality Leos @ Breeding Size or almost @ breeding size. Take a Look! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 05-29-2015, 02:19 PM   #1
Pacific Gecko
180 High Quality Leos @ Breeding Size or almost @ breeding size. Take a Look!

Looking to move this large group quickly. They are all '14 hatchlings that are at breeding size or extremely close to breeding size. The info is below.

Super Hypo Tangerines: (Most completely baldy and have a lot of carrottail. Some of the best tangs out there)
Male: 7
Females: 45
Enigmas: 1 Female

Pacific Green Tangerines (Tangerine Project with Green. Been working on it for years. Going for the actual mossy green spots)
Males: 15
Females: 29

Afghanicus (Wild Caught..Great to breed into all of these lines)
Males: 15
Females: 14

Bell Albinos (All het RADAR)
Males: 9
Females: 10

Tremper Albinos:
Males: 2
Females 2:
RAPTORs with all Ruby Eyes: Males: 3 Females: 11
RAPTORs with snake eyes: Males: 1
Tangerine het RAPTOR project (Going for super orange/red geckos with all red eyes) Males: 6 Females: 1
Eclipse het Tremper: Females: 1

Snows:
Mack Snows: Females: 2
Super Snow Tremper Albino: Male: 1
Super Snow het Tremper: Male:1 Females: 1
Super Snow Patternless (Gray/Silver geckos with solid black eyes): Male: 1 Female: 1

All together there are 180! I would only ask that people are aware that your geckos came from me. You will have all my bloodlines that I have been working on for over 10 years. When you see these geckos in person you will not believe that I sold them to you for this price. I will mark all the deli cups for you so you know the genetics of every gecko.

PS: Another reason why this deal is insanely good: All of these geckos are either ready to breed/or EXTREMELY close to being ready. You will be able to start your breeding operation NOW. I'm asking $7500. Thanks for your time and feel free to ask any questions!

Kyle@pacificgecko.com
http://www.pacificgecko.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!