Looky What I Found! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum

Notices

Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum This forum is for the purpose of discussing any topics concerning the turtles and tortoises of the world.

Old 09-28-2005, 08:10 AM   #21
Tears_and_Fangs
Yeah your right Clearwater_reptiles...I do know of a big park that has a lake, that has turtles everywhere. Never seen none of his breed, just painted and musk turtles, but I'm sure he'll be fine. ^-^

Old 09-28-2005, 08:31 AM   #22
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tears_and_Fangs
Yeah your right Clearwater_reptiles...I do know of a big park that has a lake, that has turtles everywhere. Never seen none of his breed, just painted and musk turtles, but I'm sure he'll be fine. ^-^
Thats really good Britt and just because you dont see them doesn't mean they aren't out there Have good day

Old 09-30-2005, 08:02 PM   #23
Tears_and_Fangs
Thanks, you have a good day too! =3

Old 10-02-2005, 12:13 AM   #24
Reptileking636
Quote:
Thats really good Britt and just because you dont see them doesn't mean they aren't out there Have good day
That is too true, those snappers mainly hang out at the bottom and wait for the painted's and musk turtles to come down to say hello I,ve actaually seen one, a big one mind you, grab a red eared slider by the leg and pull it down. It was some crazy stuff.

Old 10-02-2005, 12:21 PM   #25
Tears_and_Fangs
Wow! That is some crazy stuff, Mike.
I'm proud to say someone did adopt him, they have experience with these sort of turtles and I know he will be well taken care of and then finally released when bigger. =3

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!