For Sale Crested Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 04-25-2014, 12:52 AM   #1
Crestedlovely
Crested Geckos

Soncha

This baby was hatched out here and is currently 8 grams. No pores seen, this is a possible female. She has a gorgeous brick red base color and tons of potential.

$185 + shipping

Soca (Jitterbug x Finn)

This one was a hard choice. Lots of cream, lovely pattern. Unfortunately, I don't need two holdback males from the same pair. This guy shows some pretty obvious pores. 6 grams, this guy will not disappoint.

$200 + shipping

Agadoo

7 grams of yellow and cream goodness. This gecko was purchased from Pangea Reptiles. Probable male.

$125 + shipping

Carioca

Yep, a girly name. Carioca decided to drop a bulge at 28 grams. Since I already have a boy of the same bloodlines, I'm letting this guy go. He was produced by Daniel of Incredible Geckos. Gorgeous high contrast, 33 grams.

$175 + shipping

Copper

Copper also decided to play a prank on me and dropped his bulge at 27 grams. He is now 36 grams of studliness. Perfect quad stripe, fires up nice and dark, and has a gorgeous head. He does have some big chunky spots that vanish when he fires fully. He was produced by Emily Maple.

SOLD

Please visit my facebook page for terms and conditions
https://www.facebook.com/notes/chris...80081292038362
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!