Bad Guy REPTI RACKS - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #81
TERRor
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshearman View Post
or post it on here your call i have been in the reptile trade for almost 25 years never had a problem with anyone and have a pretty good rep in the dallas fort worth area
Quote:
i breed and sell reptiles have for over fifteen years

So which is it? 25 years or 15 years?

I think any credibility you may have had was shot when you can't even keep up with your lies.

Old 11-08-2010, 09:54 PM   #82
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
just so every one knows there are no children in the house its just us two
Quote:
we have no kids so i know nothing it getting messed with bc its only me and my husband here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel817 View Post
im here also and stand by gary as he lives with us
Why in the world would you two lie about something like how many people live in the house?

Quote:
and you want to point out mistakes McNeeley is the name
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel817 View Post
i cant change my last name on my yahoo email that is my maiden name my married name is McNeeley
So you try to make him look stupid, when he was only going by the name on the e-mails YOU sent him??

Did either of the 3 of you that live in that house ever tell him that you needed 3 doors replaced? I've always built my own cages but if I ever decide to order any Repti Racks is starting to seem like a good choice. It seems he's tried to fix every problem he knew about. This thread backfired for the op and turned into a good guy thread.

Old 11-09-2010, 01:17 AM   #83
SnapperBeardieTeguSkink
Warning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyDD View Post
Why in the world would you two lie about something like how many people live in the house?

So you try to make him look stupid, when he was only going by the name on the e-mails YOU sent him??

Did either of the 3 of you that live in that house ever tell him that you needed 3 doors replaced? I've always built my own cages but if I ever decide to order any Repti Racks is starting to seem like a good choice. It seems he's tried to fix every problem he knew about. This thread backfired for the op and turned into a good guy thread.
OMG, I love it. AGREED.
You should have been a lawyer.

Two cents: I have never personally dealt with Steve and am new(er) to the site but I read this entire thread.

NOW -- I would for sure order from Repti-Racks should the need ever arise not only because of this thread but my Uncle is on this site and fairly well known but likes to keep his nose out of stuff so I will not mention names but will say, he too stands behind Steve.

Four words to OP:
Run on sentence's much?

geez ... :X

Old 11-09-2010, 07:28 AM   #84
hhmoore
Quote:
my Uncle is on this site and fairly well known but likes to keep his nose out of stuff so I will not mention names but will say, he too stands behind Steve.
If your uncle likes to keep his nose out of stuff, you shouldn't throw his a$$ into it. If he wants to support Steve, he can post for himself. Nameless recommendations don't mean a whole lot, and posting what is said by anonymous third parties is against the rules (your post didn't hit the trigger for an infraction, but you should be aware of the rules).

Old 11-09-2010, 12:51 PM   #85
Keys & Kritterz
whats with all the whining, acrylic breaks but usually under stress (probably caused by OP) go to homedepot and get another piece cut for $10. If you have 3 people there how bout you quit standing around and do the minor fix. Id say Steve was wrongly accused and has put up with this from atleast 2 or 3 people...... who are all in the same house with the same issue. If you have a problem thats fine to try an resolve it but dont have your brothers cousins' mothers uncle help. DO IT YOURSELF!

Old 11-10-2010, 12:51 PM   #86
SteeleReptiles
wow really? Ive never went through reptiracks but any acrylic will start to crack through stress over time. Its not very hard to replace and he replaced it for free. And the rusted nuts is just crazy. There a couple of cents at your hardware store. You have a cage that your keeping a high humidity animal in the cages keep humidity high so nuts and bolts are going to rust. But you can repair for just a few pennies. This whole thread seems a bit pointless. Seems like he went above and beyond to try to fix your doors that you could of fixed your self for about 10 bucks at lowes

Old 11-10-2010, 01:28 PM   #87
repti-racks
Thank you all for your support.
On a side note since brought to my ATT from this one person having rusted nuts happening to only them, we decided to now offer stainless steel acorn nuts on all caging ordered from 11-8 on at no added cost to our customers.

Old 11-10-2010, 04:09 PM   #88
Sammich
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzz View Post
I planned on purchasing cages from Repti-Racks very soon, and in no way did this thread make me not want to do business with them. Actually just the opposite, seeing how Steve has handled himself like a true professional throughout this thread.

Like stated so many times before on the BOI it's not the problems that might happen with a purchase it's how those issues are dealt with that constitutes a good or bad guy.

Old 11-11-2010, 01:42 PM   #89
coolhl7
I have purchased two large arboreal cages from Repti-Racks and have been pleased. For the money, they can't be beat. It did take 6 weeks for delivery but that was stated up front and
just means they have a whole lot more happy customers than unhappy ones.
Norman friedman

Old 11-11-2010, 01:51 PM   #90
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by repti-racks View Post
Thank you all for your support.
On a side note since brought to my ATT from this one person having rusted nuts happening to only them, we decided to now offer stainless steel acorn nuts on all caging ordered from 11-8 on at no added cost to our customers.
I was the one who sent you the e-mail Steve. E-mail sent at 8 in the morning - contacted less than 90 minutes later.

The cost of replacement acorn nuts and bolts set me back a mind-blowing $8.00 for three cages. Oh the humanity.......

All cages are high humidity environments.

For the record, I have made two purchases from Steve. The first time there was shipping damage. He responded immediately to my call and had replacement parts shipped the next day. He did so without photographic proof of the damage on my end.

The second shipment was split into three parts. I informed him after the first part that additional reinforcement was needed in the packing. Voila - the next two packages arrived with the reinforcement I asked for.

I have purchased cages from boaphile, dragons4you, animal plastics and barrs.

I put Mr. Negri and Mr. Barr on a level above the others. Are their cages better? All cages are pretty much the same..........

No, it is the level of responsiveness that I have gotten from Doug and Steve over the years. The immediate communication, the desire to make things right and the willingness to communicate throughout the process.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!