Tony Hurt - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2003, 10:37 PM   #1
Dustin T
Thumbs up Tony Hurt

Just got two hatchling jungles from Tony and they are unbelieveable. They are some of the nicest I have seen, with awesome banding and super clean patterns. I am very excited to be able to watch these two grow. Tony is highly recommended!
Dustin Thompson
PS if anyone wants pics I would be glad to email some.

Old 07-13-2003, 03:40 AM   #2
jdg
I bought a used thermostat from Tony Hurt a little while back. I called, was told that the thermostat would be held for me while I Paypaled the money. He asked if regular USPS shipping of the thermostat would be all right or if I was in a rush... I wasn't in a hurry, so he sent regular USPS. Money was acknowledged as received and the thermostat was shipped immediately afterword.

A generally simple transaction, and kept simple by Tony's keeping up his end of the bargain as expected. I'd feel comfortable sending him my money again.

Old 07-14-2003, 02:03 AM   #3
KelliH
Tony's a good guy to deal with. We purchased some cb baby ball pythons from him last year and they were very healthy and pretty. I also recently got 1.1 jungle carpets from him, they are very nice too.

Old 07-17-2003, 03:22 AM   #4
Dembinski Reptiles
Good Guy

I did my first transaction with Tony this year. He came highly recommended and the animals I got were as advertised (and more). I was more than pleased with our deal and arrangements. I will deal with Tony again, no problem.

Joe Dembinski

Old 09-03-2003, 06:37 PM   #5
jmartin104
I just received 2.0 PH Pieds from Tony. They were as described and the deal was quite smooth and Tony seemed quite knowledgeable.

Thank you also to Steve & Kelly Hammack for their recommendation.

Old 09-03-2003, 11:35 PM   #6
bebomason
Tony is a good guy! Been to his place, animals,and setup are top notch. He is knowledgable,and great to talk to. Wouldn't worry about sending money to him.

Old 09-04-2003, 01:23 PM   #7
alanong77
I also just did business with Tony to buy a thermostat. A pleasure to do business with and he always replies promptly. I would never hesitate to do business with him again and highly recommend him.

Old 09-04-2003, 01:36 PM   #8
kingmike
I have only had the pleasure of doing business with Tony once but it was a great experience. He is very knowledgeable and quick to respond. A very good guy in my book.

Old 09-06-2003, 11:24 PM   #9
David Boggs
Awesome Snakes

I drove from Houston to Arlington (4 hrs) to get the last 03 1.1 JCP's Tony had. He was very nice, invited me into his home, showed me the parents of the hatchlings, let me see his set up's, (and what set up's he has), we agreed on price, I got an invoice and headed back to Houston. I am proud to say I have VPI line JCP's and Tony made it possible for me. I would buy from him again anytime. David

Old 09-07-2003, 12:55 AM   #10
johnmp
Thumbs up Professional

I just bought 10 boas from Tony and they were just as advertised. He answered all my questions and delivered as promised. I would not hesitate a bit to do business with Tony.
John Phillips

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!