Bad Guy Brandon Griffey - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:34 PM   #181
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAZE31 View Post
Xavier hs been awfully quit on this bad guy post that he started!!!!!!!! Is it because he knows that he is in the wrong and traded a sick???? It may be possible that he knew this snake was sick who knows right? Its just funny he makes the bad guy post and you dont hear much more from him after Brandon and Tom started explaining!!!!!!!!!!!
See, my perspective is different. I viewed the situation as one of Brandon's causing. He then threatened the seller to make a bad BOI himself, and the seller believing that he was in the right, put the case out here so that the readers could judge for themselves.

Brandon is now...attempting to dig himself out of the mess he made, but is inadvertently burying himself in BS.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #182
Fangthane
Quote:
Xavier hs been awfully quit on this bad guy post that he started!!!!!!!! Is it because he knows that he is in the wrong and traded a sick???? It may be possible that he knew this snake was sick who knows right? Its just funny he makes the bad guy post and you dont hear much more from him after Brandon and Tom started explaining!!!!!!!!!!!
Or maybe he's just not as inclined as the rest of us are to repeating a sensible argument, ad nauseum, to a few people that can't muster up the smarts to understand it. He's presented his case, and after weighing all the available information, most of us have come to a very similar conclusion: He's not responsible for this. What's really left for him to say?

Old 05-07-2012, 10:36 PM   #183
FAZE31
Diem does that really matter????? Brandon clearly said Tom is his partner so its there money that has paid the vet bill!!!!!!! Duh

Old 05-07-2012, 10:38 PM   #184
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Diem does that really matter????? Brandon clearly said Tom is his partner so its there money that has paid the vet bill!!!!!!! Duh
It surely does when someone tries to boost themselves with a monetary value. If it was "we" then it should be stated as "we". Important fact of a partnership: it is always "we".

Old 05-07-2012, 10:43 PM   #185
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Well, I would like to see a Vet bill anyway. I've never seen an autopsy/necropsy and I wondered how much it would cost extra. Did the environment have to be sterile, camera?

I really don't know, because I have sent away a snake to be necropsy...and never thought to request to video tape the proceedings.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:45 PM   #186
womsterr
You all know with the metabolism of a ball they don't develop AND DIE of an ulcer in 9 days. Just ain't gonna happen. CLEARLY this snake was ill before shipping. Give the guy his snakes back. You know you were in the wrong...

Old 05-07-2012, 10:45 PM   #187
ReptileGeek181
I wanna see the vet's license..

Old 05-07-2012, 10:47 PM   #188
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by womsterr View Post
You all know with the metabolism of a ball they don't develop AND DIE of an ulcer in 9 days. Just ain't gonna happen. CLEARLY this snake was ill before shipping. Give the guy his snakes back. You know you were in the wrong...
It did not die of the ulcers.

It died of a substantial enough Salmonella infection that it overtook its system through the ulcers and took advantage of a compromised immune system.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:51 PM   #189
Kevin S
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181 View Post
I wanna see the vet's license..
Really...and why should the vet respond to Lucy ? Isnt there a confidentialy agreement?

Some of you act becaause Brandon/Tom said if the snakes were not returned to them they were going to post on the BOI, this action seams agressive to some of you.

None of us can make the call on the return of the snakes. only Xavier can.
This thread reminds me why this hobby is screwed to many people with egos.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:52 PM   #190
womsterr
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
It did not die of the ulcers.

It died of a substantial enough Salmonella infection that it overtook its system through the ulcers and took advantage of a compromised immune system.
Still the same point. This does not happen in 9 days.

I know there are folks on this thread I would NEVER do business with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!