Look at this beauty!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-14-2006, 01:05 PM   #11
The NY Gecko
Someday, just someday, I'll own a hot snake. Very nice.

Old 04-14-2006, 01:14 PM   #12
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by The NY Gecko
Someday, just someday, I'll own a hot snake. Very nice.
It is very rewarding but dangerous if you are not careful.... When You are ready to learn, let me know....

Old 04-14-2006, 02:05 PM   #13
KelliH
I'll have a nice viper collection once Conor is grown up a bit. I have the best mentor/trainer for keeping venomous too, right here in my house!

Old 04-14-2006, 02:29 PM   #14
nydrgnldy
Gregg its absolutely gorgeous...Now that I know what it is. i did go and look them up. I know I am the internet dweeb But Its inbreed what can I say...My mom my sister and me all research dweebs...But hey at least every animal I have gets the best care cause I do my research...LOL.Would love a Hottoe But hubby would kill me..He is soooo not a reptile person never mind hots.
Robin

Old 04-14-2006, 02:49 PM   #15
The NY Gecko
I've got my sites set on a copperhead. I know every venomous snake is dangerous and all deserve equal respect but in terms of toxicity its not enought to kill a full grown man, or at least thats what I hear, could be wrong. Not to mention its a U.S. native so getting anti venom shouldnt be too much of a hassle

Old 04-14-2006, 03:31 PM   #16
dragonflyreptiles
Nice Pic Gregg! I think snakes are beautiful creatures, even though most scare the crap out of me lol

Old 04-14-2006, 10:03 PM   #17
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by The NY Gecko
I've got my sites set on a copperhead. I know every venomous snake is dangerous and all deserve equal respect but in terms of toxicity its not enought to kill a full grown man, or at least thats what I hear, could be wrong. Not to mention its a U.S. native so getting anti venom shouldnt be too much of a hassle
Tom, drop me a PM so we can chat....

Old 04-15-2006, 09:51 AM   #18
A_Kendergirl
Oh boy....At least Gregg has learned his lesson about PMs

As for me...you'll never catch me with a HOT in my house...unless it slithers it's way in here. Illinois isn't really known for HOTs climbing up 3 flights of stairs in suburbia just to bother a herper (and make her eat her words).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!