Active forum - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Crocodilian Discussion Forum

Notices

Crocodilian Discussion Forum This section is for discussions pertaining to any and all topics concerning crocodilians.

Old 11-24-2018, 10:23 AM   #1
jcllgo@aol.com
Active forum

Does anyone know of a active croc forum where people actually interact with each other and exchange knowledge with one another and im not trying to be a smart ass or any thing im just may be in patient a little bit or perhaps asking the wrong questions or maybe this is just a hard group to gain acceptance by either way back to my original question does anyone know of an active croc or alligator forum please and sorry if i offend anyone with question or comments as its not my intention

Old 11-27-2018, 06:49 AM   #2
Runaway Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcllgo@aol.com View Post
Does anyone know of a active croc forum where people actually interact with each other and exchange knowledge with one another and im not trying to be a smart ass or any thing im just may be in patient a little bit or perhaps asking the wrong questions or maybe this is just a hard group to gain acceptance by either way back to my original question does anyone know of an active croc or alligator forum please and sorry if i offend anyone with question or comments as its not my intention
Thinking of starting one.

Old 11-27-2018, 07:22 AM   #3
Lucille
You can get interest here, it just might take a bit to get the ball rolling. Get a few friends to help get conversations going and before you know it you will have an active group.

Old 03-19-2020, 10:17 AM   #4
melanoleuca
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwn View Post
Let's talk about crocodiles here!

I'm in.

I'm thinking about becoming "That Guy" who brings home a baby alligator from the reptile show.

Old 03-19-2020, 12:09 PM   #5
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by melanoleuca View Post
I'm in.

I'm thinking about becoming "That Guy" who brings home a baby alligator from the reptile show.
I don't imagine the permit is all that easy to get:

https://law.lis.virginia.gov/adminco...r30/section40/

Old 04-03-2020, 08:29 AM   #6
jcllgo@aol.com
@ melenolueca ifyour implying I just bought crocs at reptile show and now need to learn how to take care of them sorry bud but I have never been to a reptile show

Old 04-26-2020, 08:28 PM   #7
jyabs7
Do you have any specific questions? you're welcome to reach out to me if you need help or anything. jyabs7@gmail.com I dont' visit the forums very often. mainly here to watch the classifieds.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!