Smoothies - Page 30 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 05:49 PM   #291
outsdr2
I dont think picking on the messengers is going to put out the inferno. dont hate us because we are rocking your boat. we will do more than rock it. we will sink it.
very,very sincerly,
Jack

Old 06-24-2007, 05:50 PM   #292
puppytoes72
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD
Puppytoes72.
If you would like Vicki to answer some questions for you I would suggest calling her or e-mailing her your questions.
Calling her out time and time again to answer you questions in a public forum is going to get you nowhere.

Jim.
ty jim,but there are many ppl that are asking for the answers to questions.eventually you will see the light and crawl your way back out of her butt before your reputation gets ruined any further

Old 06-24-2007, 05:56 PM   #293
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppytoes72
profanity isnt the only rule here,there are many of them and they broke them
As did you. Neither you, nor anyone else received any warnings for that.

Old 06-24-2007, 06:00 PM   #294
puppytoes72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
As did you. Neither you, nor anyone else received any warnings for that.
whatever if you want to play favoritism thats fine with me,i wouldnt expect anything else here.keep sending the points to me,i really dont mind at all

Old 06-24-2007, 06:02 PM   #295
mikey
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsdr2
Hello this is why we are all against silkbacks they are an inbred freak of nature. they no longer can blackbeard , and from what I understand from Allesandros own post on an Italian reptile site. Allesandro admits he has no problem inbreeding.

nothing of piu simple ..... I say simply that to couple brother and sister it could not create no problem in theory. practically it could succeed that 1) the cuccioli arrive to being you form to you in the egg but they do not have force enough in order to exit, the 2) cuccioli that then you will give via could turn out sterile (imagined how much puo to incazzare who takes your animals and after many efforts it does not succeed to make cucciolo), 3) females begin to produce little eggs (I make present you that many of the cuccioli that I am sending in the United States they serve mainly for rinsanguare their lines, in the United States there are enormous animals that do not reproduce themselves or that they produce cuccioli that do not succeed to carry ahead), 4) one of the problems correlate to you with the snow (I rifare myself to an other post) is just the quantitative one of inbreeding pr trying to always select animals piu white men who pear tree do not succeed to produce that little vital cuccioli.

the history to potrebbeessere still long but you saving.
the rules of the good breeder, also little animals but with sure origins, to maintain rising of genealogico tree of the animals in the breeding cosi to be sure that the animals intercross to you are piu the possible distant.

much people do not understand, especially with the pogone, than enough not to take the two beautifulst ones pogone from the same breeder and riaccoppiarle epr to make a good job. it would have to take the two pogone and reincrociarle with others two coming from different from two various breeders whom in its turn they know to you to indicate from where the great breeders in realta come the animals (are little), to grow the cuccioli and to perhaps riaccoppiare the coming from animals from the two groups ..... and lack enough!!!!!!

perhaps she is for that many times new coloration does not come comprised the job made behind the creation of one and is for that people many times do not understand “the high” price of some animals….

salutes
alemoz

if you want to see more google, alemoz,alemoz2,and silkback you will see the same fury in his own country. so please don't try to say just a few are troublemakers, as the outrage is worldwide. whenever it gets close to finding the truth about inbreeding silkbacks, someone has a knack for disappearing.

Jack
Jack, I ask again...what does this exactly say in english..

Old 06-24-2007, 06:04 PM   #296
JimD
Well puppytoes.
Last I looked I didnt see the Dachius on trial for a crime where they would need to answer any of yours or anyone elses questions.
If anyone wants answers from them send an e-mail or call.
Maybe others should see the light and pull their heads out of you know where.

Jim.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread