Self Sufficient? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 05-02-2011, 11:07 PM   #1
Southern Wolf
Self Sufficient?

What are some of the steps you have taken to become more self sufficient? What would you do differently?

Old 05-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #2
Southern Wolf
Its been two days and no reply's. Hmmmm this cant be good.

Old 05-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
snowgyre
I'm in a tight spot because I rent, and you can't really be self-sufficient in the middle of a town with no property to work with. I am, however, decently versed in wild edibles and I hunt and fish regularly, so I rarely have to purchase meat to feed myself. Hopefully that counts for something!

Old 05-08-2011, 01:09 PM   #4
leosamson
I have started a victory garden last year. Did pretty well first time out. Learn how to save the seeds. I also have two worm compost drums. No food is wasted in my household. I was surprise that many vegetables are harvested year round.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!