My Experience with SPJ / Steve Jordanides - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:35 PM   #61
hhmoore
I started skimming after the first couple posts.
RJK - I will go on the record right now as saying you are full of it. I spoke with you in chat BEFORE you ever bought those two snakes. I told you that Lucky was a CH and unproven, AND gave you the link(s?) to the thread(s?) Steve had posted about him. You acknowledged to me that YOU WERE ALREADY AWARE OF THOSE THINGS.
I don't recall whether you paid $1100 or $1000 (though I think it was the latter), but given prices at the time, you pretty much paid for the female lesser and got Lucky as a bonus.

I've had a couple of transactions with Steve, and wouldn't think twice about purchasing from him. I would also recommend him to others without hesitation.
(sorry for bumping this crap up, Steve, but I wanted to add a little more reality to things)

Old 07-31-2008, 10:36 PM   #62
RJK890
SPJ:
Quote:
Funny Rob. On 7/28/08 you posted this thread showing off your collection when you got back on fauna after your suspension.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...296&page=1&pp=5
Guess what? Lucky and the lesser you got from me are posted. Now on 7/31/08, all of a sudden you are not happy with them (especially Lucky) but will not let me give you money to buy him back to try and make you happy about the deal.
I was always happy with the .1 Lesser. $200 for a breedable snake that I cared for, and fed for a year, that you assured me is a Genetic Phantom . Not to mention a little late. That is just a little bit lower than Anthony McCain is selling his hatchlings for. That apology for calling me a liar would work, but I would rather it was done in PM, or by email. The telehone would be even better. Somehow I just don't think I'll ever get that call. You really don't get why I was unsatisfied, and have excused the tumor and everything else by the fact that I got a good price.
Quote:
I still say there was an alterior motive to what transpired today.
Anyone ever tell you that you can give a person a serious headache?
Your reply to my PM is what transpired today. I am sick of you treating me like crap as your customer, and tired of the hypocrisy.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:37 PM   #63
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsirkle
This thread is only 4 hours old.
But, This is a bogus thread!

Old 07-31-2008, 10:39 PM   #64
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
SPJ:

Your reply to my PM is what transpired today. I am sick of you treating me like crap as your customer, and tired of the hypocrisy.
Did you type that with a straight face?

Old 07-31-2008, 10:42 PM   #65
dsirkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
But, This is a bogus thread!
I agree John. See post#56

Old 07-31-2008, 10:54 PM   #66
RJK890
Quote:
Quote Harald:
RJK - I will go on the record right now as saying you are full of it. I spoke with you in chat BEFORE you ever bought those two snakes. I told you that Lucky was a CH and unproven, AND gave you the link(s?) to the thread(s?) Steve had posted about him. You acknowledged to me that YOU WERE ALREADY AWARE OF THOSE THINGS.
With all due respect Harald, You should read instead of skimming. I did speak with you in chat before I ever bought those snakes and was aware that Lucky was a CH and unproven line. I spoke to Steve and he assured me that he was genetic. I don't remember you posting the links, but I was on my dads computer and he had a pop up blocker anyway. I do remember that you did not want to talk about it much, and told me I should talk to Steve, until I told you that I had already been told in chat by somebody else and tallked to Steve about it. I remember you saying that you could not beleive that he was calling it a Phantom in a Lucy package as well.
Quote:
I don't recall whether you paid $1100 or $1000 (though I think it was the latter), but given prices at the time, you pretty much paid for the female lesser and got Lucky as a bonus.
I am pretty sure it was $1100, and may have been a great price. That does not excuse everything.

If I were to sell a 1. Lesser and a .1 Mojo for $600 as a Lucy Package, which is a good price on the Lesser and the mojo is a bonus, and it the Mojo is DOA or something is it excused because of the great price I gave, or the fact that the mojo was basically a bonus? It is not a Lucy Package anymore. I do understand that it's apples and oranges but I am tired and that is all I've got. Goodnight.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:09 PM   #67
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
I purchased a .1 Lesser and 1. Phantom from Steve as a Blue Eyed Lucy package.
I don't believe he ever mentioned that the 1. Phantom was an unproven line in the ad, but I could be wrong. It wasn't until after sharing my excitement about about my intentions to purchase them in chat that another member of fauna told me he was an unproven animal and may not produce a Blue Eyed Lucy.

When I asked Steve about it he told me that it was a CH import, but that he was sure that it is a genetic Phantom, and that it would produce a Blue Eyed Lucy when bred to the .1 Lesser.

I was nervous about receiving my first CH animal, I asked Steve if the CH Phantom had been treated for internal parasites and if he had fecal testing done.
Steve said "yes, he is clean inside and out," and said that you would send the vet report.

I received the vet reports several weeks after receiving the snakes, and after giving Steve positive feedback on the transaction. The vet report stated that the snake was treated with panacur as a precaution, but never stated that any fecal tests were done.

The report also stated that the snake had a "tumor" the size of a large pea in the cloaca area which Steve had not mentioned prior. I was kinda upset that Steve had not disclosed some pretty important information prior to the sale.

When I contacted Steve about it, he said that the tumor had been removed and that the snake had eaten, and crapped. He offered me a $100 refund(minus shipping fee's) if I wanted to ship the animal back to him. How's that for generous. He said that the history of the CH Phantom("Lucky") was all over the forums. Like it was my responsibility to have seen it, and not His responsibility to disclose it to me as a customer.

They both arrived with mites, and are the only two snakes in my current collection that have ever had them. Those two snakes were the only two animals in my 1-3 month quarantine room at the time, and were housed separately in rwo brand new 6qt. sterilite's on newspaper and a paper towel. That room is at a seperate location then my 3-6 month quarantine room, and my main collection.

I think it was wrong of Steve not to disclose the info. prior to the sale, but I know that he needed the money from the sale to fix the roof on his home. As far as the mites go, maybe he treated them but didn't break the egg cycle? From what I have read, that is common with CH, and even happens with CBB. It was the tumor removed from the animals cloaca that he did not tell me about that pissed me off.
All these lies were told to you because Steve needed a new roof ?

Only the lowest of the low would tell you HE WAS SURE a CH was a genetic morph that was reproducible.

And to not disclose a tumor in 1 of the snakes is a terrible thing!

And he sent you a no charge extra like MITES.

I guess the need for money will turn a guy like Steve Jordanides into a low life scumbag real quick.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:14 PM   #68
John E Dove
Only if someone is stupid enough to believe Kelly.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:16 PM   #69
lillyorchid
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
Only if someone is stupid enough to believe Kelly.
LMAO yup. Looks like Ed is that person. I'm not surprised at all.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:21 PM   #70
lillyorchid
Well Rob thank you so much for the entertainment tonight. It's been a great show and holy cow did I need those laughs.

Steve I wish you the best and hope you have some Advil or maybe some hard liquor around your house. You're gonna need it to clear that head ache this lowlife has given ya.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!