Inquiry MJC Serpents... - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-05-2014, 06:04 PM   #171
Lucille
From Mindy's 'About me'

Biography
I train and show mainly Arabian horses, my forte is English Pleasure but I also do Dressage, Western Pleasure, Hunter Pleasure, and Halter. I love to draw and read books and am working on starting college to get my veterinary degree and be a herp vet

Mindy, I hope you can change your attitude, learn, and turn this around; and if you have a mind to, become a vet.

Old 10-05-2014, 06:10 PM   #172
lillyorchid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcballpythons View Post
Allison if you read you will know that they have not been in contact with any of my personal snakes and you will also know that i do quarantine. The snakes that are for sale are 30 mins away from my personals and always have been. They were shipped here.
At this point I am unsure what to believe anymore. Too much back and forth. So you go from saying you aren't selling any snakes, to selling snakes that "aren't part of your personal collection" that are 30 minutes away that have been shipped to the pet store you've only been consignment/partners with for about two months. Interesting.

Old 10-05-2014, 06:26 PM   #173
mjcballpythons
Dude are you really that thick that you cant figure it out? my personal collection is not for sale. ANDY paid for the snakes that we are selling, so they are his and at the shop 30 mins away from my house. Once again, if you have questions you know who to call.

Old 10-05-2014, 06:31 PM   #174
bobbafett
No ones going to call, where nothing can be recorded for proof if he WAS to say anything incriminating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-05-2014, 06:36 PM   #175
BillZ
Mindy you are deflecting. Nobody needs to call a man you recently met to discuss the issues that happened before you met him. You seek acceptance. You run back to your own sites, the very few places you have left where you maintain control, and you comment on posts that have nothing to do with any of this just to seek approval from those who dont give a shit about you. Neither Andy nor the blood tests results will resolve your issues but you will surely run and scream to the few who you think care that the big bad people on Fauna would not call Andy, and that the tests were negative so see "im right" ..... you will not be able to stop yourself but you do know that it means nothing.

A phone call to Andy could only result in a train wreck of who said what. If he cared about you or the attention his store is getting here he would have created a user already. I would love to see him come here and put in writing that you are a partner in the store. That the store is both of yours. Not going to happen. The truth is that im not sure anyone here gives a damn what he has to say. Its just another example of you running to an enabler. Your mother cared enough to come on here and probably tell the closest version of the real story and you choose to run to your "social media" FB friends and a man you just met instead. Your silence on what your mother had to say speaks volumes. Sad really.

Old 10-05-2014, 06:44 PM   #176
mjcballpythons
I'm silent about my mom because she is right. I'm not afraid to admit it.

Old 10-05-2014, 06:55 PM   #177
JCCS
Also, are the people who buy these animals informed that they are from a pet store? Most people I know don't like buying from pet stores, as qt isn't really possible there and often low quality stock.

Old 10-05-2014, 06:57 PM   #178
bobbafett
Unless she mentions it in an email, all the ads for the pet store animals are under her name on the craigslist postings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-05-2014, 06:57 PM   #179
BillZ
Quote:
I'm silent about my mom because she is right. I'm not afraid to admit it.
And there lies your salvation. Not with Andy and certainly not with your "social media" friends. The issues she raised are the ones you need to be coming to terms with.

Old 10-05-2014, 06:59 PM   #180
freedumbdclxvi
Quote:
Two out of 24. Yep. Wow that is so significant.
Could be incredibly significant. To be so dismissive is fairly alarming.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!