Sheila Topp/Shelialovesanimals BAD! BAD! VERY BAD! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2005, 10:26 PM   #81
jglass38
Jeez, I was starting to feel bad about giving such an unstable woman instructions on how to end it all. But now it feels like it was justified. I hope the Mali gets to you safe and sound. I am looking at mine now and they are so damn cute. Good luck!

Jamie

Old 01-05-2005, 05:59 AM   #82
DAND

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsaPetsGarfHt
All I can say is WOW! I just read all of this, now its time to go hide in the closet.
Careful John,

Sheila may be in there with the bubble wrap.
She seems as stable as a drunk fat man on roller skates. Can you say nuttier than a Payday? Hopefully Santa brought her a jacket that causes her to hug herself.

Instead of the crazy lady with all the cats she has reptiles.

Old 01-05-2005, 07:50 AM   #83
JTGoff69
There ya go DAND!! Instead of enforcing the Lacey Act on this nutter, I think the Baker Act would be more fitting. What a way to conduct business and horrible treatment for the animal. Aprylla, I sure hope tomorrow brings good news for you and the mali.

Old 01-05-2005, 07:56 AM   #84
JTGoff69
Sorry, forgot to put my name on my sig. And the package is out for delivery....everybody keep your fingers crossed.

Jennifer Thompson

Old 01-05-2005, 08:01 AM   #85
Aprylla
I work up at 6 am hoping to catch the package before it left, usually the packages don't leave the UPS hub until around 8 am. I was a few minutes too late. Everyone keep your fingers crossed, hopefully my regular driver will be bringing it and it will get here soon (and safe).

Old 01-05-2005, 08:02 AM   #86
Aprylla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprylla
I work up at 6 am
Sorry, that was supposed to be I "woke" up at 6 am. Still early for me, usually am not awake quite this early.

Old 01-05-2005, 09:12 AM   #87
Mustangrde1
OK between this thread and the one on Ben I feel like ive read a bad bugs bunny cartoon. One thing with the e-mails and tone of " sheila " though did stand out. There was a Kid on here awhile back that was saying someone was doing venomoid surgeries and that he was breeding i beleive Hognose to Boas," Ken might remember the user" This turned out to be a highschool kid lieing about good people and a host of other things. Err make a long story short, This thread reminds me of that in that it has the characteristic" kid" style all over it and that this person might be using their mothers name.

If thats the case i would hope Mom and Dad go find a good hickory switch and then take all PC access away from this kid for a good long time.

I really hope the Uro arrives alive and that it can be rehabed back to the shape it should be in good luck with it and please let us know how things progress with it.

Old 01-05-2005, 09:17 AM   #88
willows chelle
ive been following this thread...its so hard to wait to see if the lizard is okay...
im also expecting a new lizard today...
ill be waiting here for word of yours, and my package to arrive...

its got to be a kid yall...i cant imagine a grown woman behaving like this!

Old 01-05-2005, 10:02 AM   #89
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by willows chelle
its got to be a kid yall...i cant imagine a grown woman behaving like this!
Even if it is a kid, the nut doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Old 01-05-2005, 02:06 PM   #90
riverjop
Here's the deal! Ok So is Sheila a adult or kid? how do you explaine the shipping and paypal, along with some other remarks made earlier? if she is a kid!
No she sounds like an adult to me, I was e-mailing back & forth a week ago about a tegu and I say she is an adult! Sheila you told me you were married and had a kid(s). Whats up with all this?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!