Inquiry Tara Reed, Traverse City Michigan. - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2008, 02:48 AM   #61
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
That dream thing is gold....I will work on it tonite. thanks Chuck
You're welcome. Maybe I gave you something else to think about and spared you another wet dream.

Old 12-12-2008, 05:07 AM   #62
dragonlvr64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72 View Post
While I am not defending Tara in any way, shape, or form, especially if she indeed did sell geckos in that condition....it bothers me when folks say that her lack of response leaves us no choice but to believe that she is an awful and terrible person. This is the first time in over a week that I have been here, and I believe it was a couple of weeks before that I was here previously. Apparently, there have been a couple of folks trying to get ahold of me online in that time frame as well, but if I don't get online, I don't know. Sometimes life happens, and we have other things going on. It certainly doesn't have to mean we are avoiding things....

Has Sean tried calling her? Chuck did the work for him and found phone numbers and such.
The only problem with your statement is she does have animals for sale currently, so how are people to contact her if she does not go online, if someone posted on her ad, she would get an email, right? So I don't believe it is possible she does not know, maybe I don't understand how that works when an add is posted and someone replies?

Old 12-12-2008, 05:24 AM   #63
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
So its your belief as well that Special Ed didn't actually start this thread as a legitimate inquiry for himself, but rather he started it as an offering point for Sean to share his experience because Sean cant comprehend the rules.
I can't say one way or the other if Ed posted in his own interest, or to assist Sean. What I know is that Sean posted several threads which were deleted, or closed to allow him to copy/paste...and that Ed posted a response to the BOI thread before I locked it. MY impression - strictly due to the timing - was that Ed was helping Sean get started.
I understand your points, Chuck, and I agree that Sean has been less than forthcoming with anything that actually links those images to Tara. He has been asked a number of times to post the email exchanges between them, & has neglected to do so. Barring any response from Tara, though, his version of the story - such as it is - is all we have to go by.

Old 12-13-2008, 12:11 PM   #64
NodeOfRanvier
I found her!....

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...t6kAQD951HPI80

hahaha I couldn't resist.... Reed....Reid... *ahem* anyways....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!