Good Guy chris cassaci from niagara falls - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2008, 12:22 PM   #21
ReptileJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
With all due respect, he never mentioned if he had an appointment to tour the facility. It could be a legitimate excuse as to why he was turned away. As for Harald or anyone else interested in going, I do believe Chris extended an open invitation to anyone to tour his business by appointment.
I actually DID have an appointment to be there... it was set up almost 2 days before I took the drive out. The place itself was a Hydroponics shop in a warehouse. He had about 3 guys there with him and they wouldn't allow anyone to go "upstairs" where the snakes were being housed.

Old 12-17-2008, 05:07 PM   #22
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob @ RK Reptiles View Post
The only bad thing is that it is against I.A.T.A. regulations as well as USFW regulations to knowingly transport and import Pregnant or Gravid animals. The shipment can be seized (and many have been) if the inspectors find out the animals are gravid. Now does this mean that no gravid animals will be shipped? Nope there are many times animals come in gravid that no one knew about but in the case of specifically shipping gravid female balls there have been many shipments seized when they arrive into the country.

So what do you have to say about this Chris? Just going to sidestep around the law again to make a buck?

Old 12-17-2008, 05:22 PM   #23
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
With all due respect, he never mentioned if he had an appointment to tour the facility. It could be a legitimate excuse as to why he was turned away. As for Harald or anyone else interested in going, I do believe Chris extended an open invitation to anyone to tour his business by appointment.
FYI for all, this was from last years fiasco thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarepythons View Post
Please come visit anytime! My shop is open 9-5 M-F, and if you want to stop by on the weekend call and I'll come open it up when you get to town. I would really like someone to visit and truly see my operation and at least vouch for everything going on.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:28 PM   #24
Bill & Amy
Nice try Chris, Mr Rarepythons, your negative karma doesn't affect me. You have to have good karma to be able to spread negative karma.

Old 12-17-2008, 10:16 PM   #25
ReptileJay
That is great... can't defend yourself with words... so try to do it by hitting karma... that's almost pathetic... NOT the way to help your reputation...

Old 12-19-2008, 01:39 AM   #26
Cat_72
Being a lying scumbag doesn't give your reputation a big boost either.

Old 12-19-2008, 05:05 PM   #27
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemansnakes View Post
Hi everyone My name is mark batch from buffalo ny I am not new to the ball scene here and would like to put my 2 cents in for the thing going on here with chris at rarepythons. First off I have been doing volunteer work with chris at his facility and will be the first to tell you that he does care about his animals and does want to do business the right way , granted he has not been in the business for long he is not fully aware of all the morphs out there and him misrepresenting them as he has was not intentional to make a quick buck he just didnt know what was what. I have a couple of snakes from him that are doing great and thriving. And he has gone out of his way to help me so I just want to give some kind of feed back here.
Mark there are alot of seasoned breeders on this forum that do not agree with the way Chris is representing his animals. I have viewed his site and Im still not seeing the animals he has listed as morphs. Thats decietful especially if some new comer such as yourself were to buy them at his inflated prices. Chris has had many ball python breeders tell him these animals are not what he is claiming they are. Yet still they stay up on his site for sell. Looks like he is really trying to make money fast at someone elses expense. I would stay clear of someone like this myself. If you really want to learn about ball pythons there are many people in the Herp community who would help you along.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christopher casacci, rarepythons