Leonard Giordano of Salty City Aquariums(Bad Guy) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2007, 09:14 PM   #21
Animal34343
I stand corrected, both of the geckos Leonard gave me are in his ad on kingsnake. They are both in the same photo, the second one on kingsnake and the first photo in snakeman's post. If you look at the red marks on the back of both in my photos and in his photos, you will see they are the exact same. By the way, Leonard has not tried to call me since last night before I met him. Anyone who is familiar with the Nextel i880 will know that in the recent calls list, each name only shows up once, the most recent call, and that call was at 8:37 pm 11/3 for 51 seconds, this is an outgoing call while I was in the parking lot waiting for him. So, this is proof I have not been ignoring his calls.

Old 11-04-2007, 09:18 PM   #22
saltycity
this is the last female I have for sale.

Old 11-04-2007, 09:19 PM   #23
Animal34343
the first two sets are both through plastic containers, the wire is the cage they are being kept in, I moved them into the smaller plastic containers so I would have a clear shot of the vent areas. The last set was of the top of the geckos so there was no need to place them in a plastic container.

Old 11-04-2007, 09:22 PM   #24
Animal34343
If you only have one ADULT FEMALE for sale, then I would like a refund of $75 plus her, if she is an adult female, in an even trade for the original two you gave me.

Old 11-04-2007, 09:28 PM   #25
saltycity
this si her
Attached Images

Old 11-04-2007, 09:30 PM   #26
Animal34343
do you have a vent shot?

Old 11-04-2007, 10:39 PM   #27
MikeRusso
My rare 2 cents

I usually read this type of thread and avoid posting my opinion... and, I prob. should this time as well... But, here it goes...

I am in no way commenting on who is right or wrong here, but if I were in your shoes Leonard I would just take back your animals, give a full refund, and walk away from this deal... Something tells me that even if you replace the animals in question, some other "issue" will surface..

As we all know sometimes herp deals just don't work out, and in this case it's just not worth the relatively small amount of money to deal with this any further.

Just my opinion!

~ Mike Russo

Old 11-04-2007, 10:49 PM   #28
Animal34343
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRusso
Something tells me that even if you replace the animals in question, some other "issue" will surface..
The bottom line is I ordered two adult female grandis, I got one male and one young gecko. Im not sure what other kind of issue would arise, I am just making sure I get what I paid for or my money back however I can.

Old 11-04-2007, 11:03 PM   #29
MikeRusso
Like i said.. it's just my opinion. I don't know either of you guys personally and i am in NO WAY commenting on who is right or wrong or faulting you or Leonard.

I just think that some deals are better off ending and since Grandis Gecko's are pretty easy to come by these days, i think you will both be better off parting ways.

Sorry if you disagree with my opinion..

~ Mike Russo

Old 11-04-2007, 11:12 PM   #30
Animal34343
I know they are pretty easy to come by, but I wanted to stay kind of local and pick them up so there wouldn't be as much stress on the animals, like I said before, I just want this to be made right, whether its with adult females or a refund, and since the error was on his part I feel that he should cover the costs to make it right, whether it's gas to bring me an exchange or the cost of shipping.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!