Leonard Giordano of Salty City Aquariums(Bad Guy) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-05-2007, 10:44 AM   #41
saltycity
To be labbled a bad guy by some 18 year old , that does not know what he is looking at or talking about has been quit trying for me as a honest business man.Mr Moore wanted two females and that is what he has got.I am finished with this .If he wants to call me a bad guy,whatever.I hope he gets a little more educated and prints a retraction.
Leonard

Old 11-05-2007, 11:02 AM   #42
Animal34343
this is a male look at this site, i posted pictures of the gecko I got from you and these are all experts in the phelsuma field : http://www.geckosunlimited.com/commu...tml#post162637

Old 11-05-2007, 12:12 PM   #43
Wilomn
SPJ, you can't inspect phelsuma the way you do other animals. They do drop tails easily and they also twist right out of their skin as another escape technique.

Those do look like females to me though. Not huge, but they do look like girls.

IF you buy geckos in the future, bring along a clear plastic container so you can inspect them.

Old 11-05-2007, 12:23 PM   #44
bowfinger
SBJ,

Your the smart guy, so what can you tell me about geckos? I know that you can start off a thread with an insult before any of your great information is released to the world. And I know you can compare one of the more sedentary snakes to one of the more active gecko. Remember Jake trusted this guy, he is young and did not want to open a bag with animals that might take flight unlike a Blood Python....maybe you should have compared it to opening a bag of popcorn. Personally I never would place a gecko in a bag.

Old 11-05-2007, 12:24 PM   #45
Animal34343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Those do look like females to me though. Not huge, but they do look like girls.

IF you buy geckos in the future, bring along a clear plastic container so you can inspect them.
If you look at the link I posted those are all breeders of many phelsuma species and what I would consider experts and they are all unanimous in that it is a male.

Everytime I have met someone to pick up geckos, they have always been in a plastic container, this is the first time I have ever had geckos delivered in a pillow case. But thank you for knowing about phelsumas and that they are not in any way similar to a puppy dog tame python

Old 11-05-2007, 12:37 PM   #46
SPJ
Bowfinger!

You are a moron.

Only an IDIOT pays for something and doesn't look at what is in the bag!

It doesn't matte if it's a python, gecko, or your mother.

Look in the bag or be prepared to deal with crap later on.

What don't you understand?

Old 11-05-2007, 12:41 PM   #47
SPJ
Obviously this tool doesn't get what I am saying. HE SHOULD HAVE LOOKED AT THE ANIMALS BEFORE LEAVING WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care WHAT animal is in the BAG!

BEFORE you pay for something, you LOOK at it!

This entire mis-sexing and size issue l could have been avoided at the time of the pickup if he had LOOKED at what he was buying!

Old 11-05-2007, 12:45 PM   #48
saltycity
For the record the bag was opened by me and presinted to Mr. Moore ,in turn he took the bag and handed it to his girlfriend, I took the bag back, tied the top and handed it back to the girlfriend.

Old 11-05-2007, 12:57 PM   #49
MirandaTwilight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal34343
I exchanged about twenty emails with him the night I got back trying to get a refund or exchange before I ever posted in this forum, and he completely denied they were male and said they were female. Once I posted on here, he has slowly started to consider an exchange/refund. My intentions were never to make him out as a scumbag, I just told the truth on here to try to get my money back which I paid for ADULT FEMALES.
When you make a "bad guy" post on the BOI it's immediately assuming the person in question is already guilty and that's how the title is going to read to potential customers. Whether it's justified or not is at this time debatable. Would you mind posting the emails you said both exchanged? Any further information you can provide would help your case.

Old 11-05-2007, 01:02 PM   #50
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltycity
To be labbled a bad guy by some 18 year old , that does not know what he is looking at or talking about has been quit trying for me as a honest business man.Mr Moore wanted two females and that is what he has got.I am finished with this .If he wants to call me a bad guy,whatever.I hope he gets a little more educated and prints a retraction.
Leonard
Leonard, do you have any terms service listed for the animals you sell?
Regardless if you believe you are right or wrong, my opinion is that the below post is a better approach than the above one.

Quote:
never the less my offer still stands,even if it is not my gecko if it is a male will be more than happy to trade it out for a female,my uncle only has one male in a large breeding group.He will be elated.
Leonard
However, you should receive back the same geckos. Gentleman, you should meet again and handle this amicably.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!