Leonard Giordano of Salty City Aquariums(Bad Guy) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-05-2007, 06:44 PM   #71
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savriti
to funny

I am south of him maybe on my way to Tampa next time i will see him riding his pink bicycle with his boyfriend on the back

David Edmonds
Oh.....that was sooo low....and liked it! Big high fives to you my man and flip me some skin on the backside accompanied with some knuckle taps.

Old 11-05-2007, 07:07 PM   #72
Serafim
Chuck You are too funny

Old 11-05-2007, 07:28 PM   #73
SPJ
Careful Chuck or you'll get warning points for beating up on the members.
Can't yell at Shane and Jacob.

Old 11-05-2007, 07:47 PM   #74
Seamus Haley
I'm just curious about something... for my own edification- the photos in Posts #20 and #25, where were those taken? Who's enclosures are pictured?

Old 11-05-2007, 08:55 PM   #75
Animal34343
I would like to say that me and Leonard have cleared everything up between us, for those of you who actually care about the situation and not just on bashing people over the internet, but oh well I dont really care anymore, I got my two female grandis so im happy. He met me right off the interstate and we exchanged geckos, talked a little bit, and each apologized for his own errors. Due to Leonard's actions to make right, I can recommend him to anyone looking to by some herps, and do apologize for the bad guy title, it was done in anger and frustration and should have been worded differently. So now you guys can continue your petty attacks at someone you have never met and really know nothing about.
Good bye, Jake

Old 11-05-2007, 09:24 PM   #76
saltycity
Yes this is true jake and I met exchanged geckos and everybody is happy.I looked at the geckos and one had debatable traits,I can understand his concern and plight.I think the title of this is blog a little slanderous,considering he had two geckos and a openion,but we will chalk that up to youth.Never the less I hope Jacob enjoys his geckos and has lots of offspring.
Leonard

Old 11-05-2007, 09:28 PM   #77
Serafim
Glad everything worked out for you Leonard

Old 11-05-2007, 09:31 PM   #78
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Glad everything worked out for you Leonard
Ditto that.
You showed yourself to be a very good person who people can do business with.

Old 11-05-2007, 09:40 PM   #79
Chameleon Company
Leonard,
On the upside, regardless of the title, anyone doing any checking will not have to read far to get a feel for who intended what, and how it worked out. Its a win for this forum when threads can start here kind of huffy-puffy, which is to be expected, and then cooler heads prevail on both sides. Doesn't always work out that way. While some of the humor was worth the laugh, and I am biased towards some of the old-timers here, that means Kimmel the Krazy Kissimmee bastard among others , there were a few lessons to be shared as well. And I always thought it was simple with sexing grandis .... that female grandis were the ones that liked to shop, and the males were the ones who stayed in car.... who needs femoral pores. Glad it worked out.

Old 11-05-2007, 09:45 PM   #80
bowfinger
SPJ, I inspected your mother in a bag and found another bag, returned her so I know it is right to inspect otherwise you end up with a male when you expected a biatch.

I came on here to help this kid get his situation right, and understand things are corrected, but now find I have a problem with you SPJ as you are an azz who thinks you can hide behind the computer and talk smack like a little bitch. Get a life...my last words as I don't usually frequent this forum...peace out jerk off.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!