James Barbato Is a low life rip-off! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2008, 12:29 AM   #51
hhmoore
OK, this nonsense has gone on long enough.
Dan, this thread is not about you...you have already posted a thread about Luc, and you comment on him regularly in threads with your name on him. Your point has been made here, there is no need to keep going.
And to everybody else - if you want to ignore Dan, do it...but the repeated posting about it is also off topic to this thread.

This thread was about the issue between Luc and James Barbato. Luc posted to update interested parties that he has now been paid in full.

Old 12-16-2008, 12:29 AM   #52
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
You are the brat that mentioned my name first, so I guess my great sales record of never a legitimate complaint bothers you still. 120 ads now and still going strong.

How about faxing an identification card to a moderator to prove you are old enough to start threads?

And ignoring me is great, but the last time you did that, you killed a pink tongue skink. Ignore me, but I bet you always remember the skink you killed when you're 80.

Dan who?????????????????

Old 12-16-2008, 12:31 AM   #53
hhmoore

Old 12-16-2008, 12:31 AM   #54
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
OK, this nonsense has gone on long enough.
Dan, this thread is not about you...you have already posted a thread about Luc, and you comment on him regularly in threads with your name on him. Your point has been made here, there is no need to keep going.
And to everybody else - if you want to ignore Dan, do it...but the repeated posting about it is also off topic to this thread.

This thread was about the issue between Luc and James Barbato. Luc posted to update interested parties that he has now been paid in full.

Harald...repeat after me......Dan Who??????

Old 12-16-2008, 02:16 AM   #55
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
"and technically within the time frame you set, LOL. Just kidding....glad it worked out in the end."-mike

lol that is kinda true...but was taken wrong...

Ok we won't talk about (The one we don't speak of) anymore! That didn't really make any sense...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!