Info In response to Natalie Beacom - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #91
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envius View Post
we have done nothing illegal...we have taken no money, no donations, and nothing has came from the site nor any of the adds she has ever placed.
Say that a few more times, maybe you'll even convince yourself. It worked for Natalie pretty good. She kept saying she was a legal rescue and damn...she really started believing it.

Now why dont go outside with the family and play hide-and-go- yourself.

Old 12-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #92
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Say that a few more times, maybe you'll even convince yourself. It worked for Natalie pretty good. She kept saying she was a legal rescue and damn...she really started believing it.

wow now whos acting childish and immature

Old 12-10-2008, 05:36 PM   #93
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post

LMFAO!! Chuck has brought his "A" game to yet another Peice of ing crap.. Rock on Mr. Bill!!

Old 12-10-2008, 05:47 PM   #94
Addie_P
You've done nothing illegal, eh?

Claiming to have a 501c when you do not is illegal. Ding ding ding.

Old 12-10-2008, 05:55 PM   #95
Serafim
For the love of Pete this has to be the biggest joke I have ever seen. Really Arron are you assuming that we are so stupid we would believe that you made all the racial comments and your poor pittiful wife didn't? Go look at all the insults she has throw around at other forums. Did you make these comments too?

If you have threatening emails why not posts a few maybe someone will recognize the guilty party. I don't think they exist. This is just an attempt to decieve the fine folks at fauna. Is anyone fooled yet?

Old 12-10-2008, 05:56 PM   #96
binary71
Your right i will quit reading this as nothing is getting solved. But no need to attack me. This is exactly why I never post here. i know she was wrong(and her husband too) and agree that she should not be taking in more animals. All the name calling and threats is childish as hell. How old is everyone on this thread??? thats my 2 cents later everyone

Old 12-10-2008, 06:00 PM   #97
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie_P View Post
You've done nothing illegal, eh?

Claiming to have a 501c when you do not is illegal. Ding ding ding.
only illegal if transactions were done that involved the 501c..as stated before no money was accepted for donations under the "rescue" which dont exist because all she did was take in abused animals...INCLUDING animals brought to us from local law enforcement who know she is not 501c...so get over it.......sorry girly ..go back to school

Old 12-10-2008, 06:00 PM   #98
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by binary71 View Post
Your right i will quit reading this as nothing is getting solved. But no need to attack me. This is exactly why I never post here. i know she was wrong(and her husband too) and agree that she should not be taking in more animals. All the name calling and threats is childish as hell. How old is everyone on this thread??? thats my 2 cents later everyone
i agree..we were both wrong....but everyone else is showing there true colors as well

Old 12-10-2008, 06:02 PM   #99
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim View Post
For the love of Pete this has to be the biggest joke I have ever seen. Really Arron are you assuming that we are so stupid we would believe that you made all the racial comments and your poor pittiful wife didn't? Go look at all the insults she has throw around at other forums. Did you make these comments too?

If you have threatening emails why not posts a few maybe someone will recognize the guilty party. I don't think they exist. This is just an attempt to decieve the fine folks at fauna. Is anyone fooled yet?

honestly my wife is not smart enough to get around the IP Ban...and no i would not do it for her because i didnt want her on these forums in the first place

Old 12-10-2008, 06:08 PM   #100
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envius View Post
honestly my wife is not smart
Tells us about it!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!