Info In response to Natalie Beacom - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:35 PM   #21
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM View Post
EXCUSE ME?

PLEASE show ME where I antogonized the orignial thread......or lets make it easy.....ANY Racist Pig post your or your Racist Pig wife made.
PLEASE
yes i was wrong as i previously stated. i didn't read the name on the thread before posting.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:36 PM   #22
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
YOU~ the racist pig or spouse of the racist pig.....same thing.....YOU can't even read well enough to tell WHO you were making the innapropriate racist comments in response too..........

Yeah~ the illiterate idiot didn't share his racist illiterate bigotry with his/her children.....yeah.......are YOU even stupid enough to believe that?????

Old 12-09-2008, 10:38 PM   #23
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM View Post
YOU~ the racist pig or spouse of the racist pig.....same thing.....YOU can't even read well enough to tell WHO you were making the innapropriate racist comments in response too..........

Yeah~ the illiterate idiot didn't share his racist illiterate bigotry with his/her children.....yeah.......are YOU even stupid enough to believe that?????

now you are trying to bash me...thats where this crap gets stirred up. you people just want to run people down. you all seem to love it. it needs to stop. i was man enough to admit my wrongs. why you people cant is beyond me.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:42 PM   #24
Envius
Ive said what i needed to say. The calls and Emails need to stop.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:52 PM   #25
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Aaron~ IF thats your name (and I hope it isn't because you just keep advertising what racist nasty pigs you and your wife are)..........

Aaron~ honestly......
If you want it to stop your BEST BET is to post a public apology~ a legitimate one~ not this BS it's not her fault~ it's not my fault because someone antogonised me.......But a LEGITIMATE (or at least something that looks like one~ keep it short so the the LIE doesn't show through so much.....) a LEGITIMATE

We were wrong and apoligize.........and then
SHUT UP

The calls and emails will stop if you ignore them and DON'T continue to encourage them by showing over and over how your such bigoted racist pigs~

Just apoligize and SHUT UP
It will work. If your capable of doing it.

And giving THAT (very good advice in my opinion) is the ONLY help I'm willing to give.......and I feel a bit guilty about giving that advice........because I think you and your wife deserve EVERY nasty email and call your getting................

Old 12-09-2008, 10:57 PM   #26
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envius View Post
She has not committed Fraud. No where does it say on her site that shes 501c .
Actually, it did...until you removed it.
Quote:
So what if she said she is. anyone who has ever given her an animal has never asked if shes 501c or has been told. ive been there for every person that comes into my home. Everyone shes ever dealt with face to face has been more than willing to let us take care of the animal after seeing how we take care of the animals. So a lie over the internet..yeah..so what...fraud..i think not
Hmmmmm - If she has never taken donations of money or supplies, it is possible that no actual fraud has been committed.....but her statements that Noah's Ark Rescue (or whatever the name is) is a nonprofit rescue would likely be viewed as intent to commit fraud.

Quote:
I'll agree with you there...there is no call for harassment.

btw Aaron. It is a rule of this particular forum that all posts made MUST include the full name of the poster.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:58 PM   #27
critical bill
Quote:
Maybe they will, maybe they wont. Maybe they get worse, maybe they don't.

Shut your rescue website down by midnight and I'll look into your troubles and see what I can do.

Old 12-09-2008, 11:03 PM   #28
WebSlave
I know it is assumed from the title what your last name actually is, Aaron, but no where is it actually stated, which is REQUIRED on the BOI. I am locking that thread until you contact me with a statement containing your FULL NAME so your NAME field in your profile can be changed to reflect that information.

Sorry, but rules are rules.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:00 AM   #29
WebSlave
The FULL NAME info has been received, therefore this thread is now open again.

Thanks, Aaron.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:02 AM   #30
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
The FULL NAME info has been received, therefore this thread is now open again.

Thanks, Aaron.
no problem

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!