Info In response to Natalie Beacom - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:03 AM   #31
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Maybe they will, maybe they wont. Maybe they get worse, maybe they don't.

Shut your rescue website down by midnight and I'll look into your troubles and see what I can do.

so your threatening that if i don't pull her site then you'll keep calling? is that what your saying? cause that's what it looks like....

Old 12-10-2008, 12:11 AM   #32
jayefbe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envius View Post
now you are trying to bash me...thats where this crap gets stirred up. you people just want to run people down. you all seem to love it. it needs to stop. i was man enough to admit my wrongs. why you people cant is beyond me.
For some reason you seem to condone your wife's disgusting racist comments. Why? Your wife clearly has a very slim grip on reality and has an issue with starting stuff online. She didn't come to the BOI and find a lynch mob just waiting to pounce. She replied to a thread (that I initially thought was shouldn't have even been started, by the way) in the most childish, asinine, and downright disgusting ways. She provoked everyone else on this forum. It has nothing to do with anyone else on here, or the overall "wolf pack" mindset of the users here. It has to do with your wife's inappropriate attitude and comments. If you placed her in the middle of a room with twenty other random people, and she acted the way she did here, I guarantee she would elicit the same response.

Seriously, step outside of your tiny little head, and gain some perspective. This is common behavior for your wife. She has posted on many forums, and on nearly every forum has gotten into an argument and finally left or been shown the door once she's gotten into disfavor with the other users.

This has nothing to do with us and everything to do with your wife.

She is a compulsive liar. She could not go two sentences without lying. She has intentionally misrepresented animals (jungle boas?) and scammed someone. She has lied about being 501c3, she has lied about the website content (and you're trying to pin it on someone else, MAN UP!), she has lied about selling reptiles, she has lied about EVERYTHING. There is an OVERWHELMING amount of evidence indicating that YOUR WIFE has a problem. It is NOT US.

Oh and she is racist. Which is just beyond awful and disgusting.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:28 AM   #33
Jt80
Is Natalie pre-op or post-op?

...I can't be the only one who noticed?

-Brandi Hill

Old 12-10-2008, 12:29 AM   #34
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayefbe View Post
For some reason you seem to condone your wife's disgusting racist comments. Why? Your wife clearly has a very slim grip on reality and has an issue with starting stuff online. She didn't come to the BOI and find a lynch mob just waiting to pounce. She replied to a thread (that I initially thought was shouldn't have even been started, by the way) in the most childish, asinine, and downright disgusting ways. She provoked everyone else on this forum. It has nothing to do with anyone else on here, or the overall "wolf pack" mindset of the users here. It has to do with your wife's inappropriate attitude and comments. If you placed her in the middle of a room with twenty other random people, and she acted the way she did here, I guarantee she would elicit the same response.

Seriously, step outside of your tiny little head, and gain some perspective. This is common behavior for your wife. She has posted on many forums, and on nearly every forum has gotten into an argument and finally left or been shown the door once she's gotten into disfavor with the other users.

She is a compulsive liar. She could not go two sentences without lying. She has intentionally misrepresented animals (jungle boas?) and scammed someone. She has lied about being 501c3, she has lied about the website content (and you're trying to pin it on someone else, MAN UP!), she has lied about selling reptiles, she has lied about EVERYTHING. There is an OVERWHELMING amount of evidence indicating that YOUR WIFE has a problem. It is NOT US.

I take it you didnt read everything i started this thread with...thats ok...some people just dont like to read walls of text....We have already came to the conclusion she lied...get over it...its out there...

and i never tried to blame anything on anyone else..just stated what i know....she never misrepresented the boas. She talked to the person who bred them and he stated they were jungles. either way they were never sold to anyone on this website or the internet ...all were sold locally

YES i sold them....so? i paid money for them...they were never given to me

Old 12-10-2008, 12:32 AM   #35
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayefbe View Post

also this has alot to do with you people on this site....its the people on this site that have emailed and called with threats...thats all on you people...not her....

Old 12-10-2008, 12:34 AM   #36
Envius
i still cant get over the fact that you people seem to think its ok to wish a house burning down on someone or talk about there kids surviving....anyone that says that most likely dont have kids nor will ever have kids...well you guys have fun bashing us some more..im going to bed... enjoy

Old 12-10-2008, 12:46 AM   #37
JudyC
Quote:
i still cant get over the fact that you people seem to think its ok to wish a house burning down on someone or talk about there kids surviving....anyone that says that most likely dont have kids nor will ever have kids...well you guys have fun bashing us some more..im going to bed... enjoy
I don't recall ANYone saying they were glad the house burned down or anything remotely like that. However, it's entirely possible I missed it. Regardless though....it sure gets annoying when "we people" all get lumped together with one or two who would say such an asanine thing as that.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:51 AM   #38
jayefbe
Quote:
Your wife brought up the house burning down. Not us.

And it all still boils down to the fact that your wife is the one with the problem. She's a compulsive liar, and in my opinion, needs serious psychiatric help for it. Not to mention the fact that she simply can not handle herself in an appropriate, civil and mature manner. It is sad, and yes, I do thing it is sad that you both have children. I feel sorry for them and for their future. Hopefully, they'll be capable of living above their parents' standards.

Your wife posted a thread on the edmonton forum, it is titled "posable jungle". It claims that they are possible jungle boas, and of course, everyone responded saying that they are clearly not. So what do you do? You sell them as 100% jungles, when your wife clearly said earlier that they were POSSIBLE jungles. I guess you're a liar, just like your disgusting racist pig wife.

http://www.edmontonreptiles.com/foru...ead.php?t=4281

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...gle+boa+female

before last night these threads had the exact same pictures of the exact same snake. One thread says it's a possible jungle, the other says it's 100% jungle. Again. Liars. You two deserve each other.

Old 12-10-2008, 01:06 AM   #39
MDC_Ophiuchus
Quote:
....We have already came to the conclusion she lied...get over it...its out there...
Okay...so you, the husband, acknowledge this. My question to you (and her, as I'm sure she is reading this over your shoulder) is: what are you going to about it?

So far, all you've done is come on here and make excuses for her. Fine; you're her husband and its perfectly fine for you to defend your wife. I would expect nothing less.

However, simply claiming awareness of her wrong-doing is not a solution to the problem. Its called "tolerance" and tolerance doesn't solve a darn thing.

Also, try putting yourself in our shoes: we just experienced almost 100 pages of your wife burying what little reputation she ever had by herself by telling lie after lie after lie. She has lost all credibility, especially on this site, and others as well. We have no reason to believe any word she types or says. Likewise, your her husband and obviously have a biased stance on this matter. Why should we believe anything you say?

I generally try to give everyone the benefit of doubt. Natalie lost hers days ago. Despite my better judgment, I'm still on the fence with you.

Bottom line: excuses for your wife's behavior is not enough. Despite how others allegedly attacked her, we are taught early on to " be the bigger person." Its amazing how quickly grown adults act like spoiled children when they read something they don't agree with on a forum. The "they started it" argument doesn't fly. You can choose whether or not you govern your life how people treat you.

I still suggest a formal apology from both of you to everyone you insulted, as well as the parties you have wronged elsewhere (least of all, the plaigarism of Forgotten Friend's Code of Ethics).

Old 12-10-2008, 01:10 AM   #40
jayefbe
Quote:
and I still can't get over the fact that you think it's ok to demean someone because of the color of her skin.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!