Info In response to Natalie Beacom - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2008, 10:52 AM   #51
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
I stand by my comments, and I'll tell you why...
I see exposed wires, an electrical hazard, and a fire hazard. That says carelessness to me.

I see a picture of a small child with a boid completely around her neck. That also spells carelessness to me.

I know there was a fire. NataLIE said it was due to a lightning strike, but we all know she lies. I am sorry about the fire, NOBODY deserves that, but from other evidence that has been posted I believe that the fire was most likely caused by carelessness, and not lightning.

Small children and carelessness do not mix. Small children need to be watched EVERY SINGLE MINUTE. While I HOPE nothing EVER happens to a small child, the sad fact is that accidents happen. And in the presence of carelessness, accidents happen alot more frequently.

I hope your children live long full lives, I truly do.
And I hope they pose no problems to the rest of society.
I would love nothing more than to have come to a false conclusion, after viewing the evidence here.

Also, for the record, I have never emailed or called you, nor would I ever. I've just read this thread and a few links that have been provided.

Exposed wires? are you honestly talking about the Plexi Glass computer case that someone mentioned having exposed wires? Honestly? No wires are exposed anywhere in my house. I build computers and am a Network Administrator for a living. I think i know how to build a safe computer.

Yes my little girl holds the smaller snakes. Why should she not be able to hold a small tame snake? honestly? kids grow up afraid of snakes because there parents say things to scare them.

Think what you want about the fire. Back then we didnt have but a handfull of turtles a 1 albino burm. Nothing careless. I was lighting..If i really cared that you think it was carelessness i would go to the fire department and get the report and post it....but that would only prove the fire was caused by a lightning storm....

Old 12-10-2008, 10:53 AM   #52
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
I stand by my comments, and I'll tell you why...
I see exposed wires, an electrical hazard, and a fire hazard. That says carelessness to me.

I see a picture of a small child with a boid completely around her neck. That also spells carelessness to me.

I know there was a fire. NataLIE said it was due to a lightning strike, but we all know she lies. I am sorry about the fire, NOBODY deserves that, but from other evidence that has been posted I believe that the fire was most likely caused by carelessness, and not lightning.

Small children and carelessness do not mix. Small children need to be watched EVERY SINGLE MINUTE. While I HOPE nothing EVER happens to a small child, the sad fact is that accidents happen. And in the presence of carelessness, accidents happen alot more frequently.

I hope your children live long full lives, I truly do.
And I hope they pose no problems to the rest of society.
I would love nothing more than to have come to a false conclusion, after viewing the evidence here.

Also, for the record, I have never emailed or called you, nor would I ever. I've just read this thread and a few links that have been provided.

and you are right about small kids needing to be watched at all times... Which they are...thats one main reason my wife stays home with my kids

Old 12-10-2008, 10:58 AM   #53
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove View Post
Mr. Beacom,
I know nothing about any phone calls or emails you and your wife claim to have received, but it is easy to tell you do not reason well or examine facts honestly.
Had you stopped to think for a second then you would have realized that your starting this thread would only open the wounds caused by your wife's lies and insulting behavior. Any intelligent person would be able to apply reason to the situation and figure out that the active assaults would eventually cease if there was no response. Ding ding ding, wait till the next herp society meeting where all of the membership will be aware of her and her actions.
Furthermore If you read through that other thread and followed some of the links to other web sites, being honest with yourself, you would have seen some of the same lies with similar inappropriate language posted by your wife on those forums as well and come to the conclusion that it is not the rest of the world that is to blame but rather your wife.
Look at it this way; if one person tells you your feet stink they may or may not, but when everyone tells you your feet stink you need to wash your feet and change your socks.
That is what has happened to your wife. She goes from web site to web site and when they say she is doing wrong she blames them. This time, for better or worse, she hit a site where the membership takes action along with their words and now you are here whining about it. Guess who is really to blame.

As for the foul language & racist comments she used here, I am not sure how much of that was her actual ignorance & racism and how much was her immature childish nature seeking to strike out when it became clear she was in the wrong and had no defense but could not admit she was in the wrong. Like others here I hope that your children do not inherit those traits through example education.

At this point I would say that her posts here will follow her around the various web sites for quite some time.
I do see the facts. And i do see the lies. I have already dealt with it. Thats why i came on here and asked for the members of this site to stop the threats and calls. She will no longer be on any forum. No need to worry about that.

As far as the Herp Meeting..she plans to be there...and i will be if needed...someone wants to say something...they can say it face to face

and i do agree that the post will follow.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:01 AM   #54
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Aaron,
I won't claim to know the laws of whatever state you are in; but, generally, to engage in business (or business-like) transactions under a false name requires that that name be registered. Noah's Ark is such a name. If it hasn't been done, I would recommend that a trip to the County Clerk's office be made, to fill out the appropriate (DBA) paperwork.
I would also suggest that Rescue be left out of the name & description until such time as the requirements of being a rescue are investigated and met - if that is something that Natalie plans to pursue. I don't know that all rescues are nonprofit, but there are still rules & requirements......and, obviously, false statements about the status of the operation should be avoided at all costs.
good advice....But she has never done any business from the site..i have no plans to make a rescue..no plans to do anything but rehome a few of the snakes we have. thats it. so no need to register anything.
thanks for the advice though

Old 12-10-2008, 11:24 AM   #55
GottaLuvHerps
Aaron,

I too, am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. I have 5 kids, ages 15 down to almost a year, and my husband is the one who works every day outside of the home. I also run a small breeding business, and promote shows, so I do my part outside of taking care of the family inside of the home to provide for my family. So yes, I understand your family structure very well, and can say that you guys are blessed to be able to be in that situation, as is any family that can somehow afford to do that in this economy. Your children are more blessed for having mom to come home to, to learn from, and to be around all day. No one is saying differently.

But there is one thing my husband would ever put up with from me (and vise versa) - the lies and public humiliation of our family by making such racist and disgusting comments that were made on this forum. You claim it was by you, but it was made in her name, so it matters not who was the actual person posting. And yet you sit there and DEFEND what was said??? You make EXCUSES for why it was said? No matter how bad things get, there is NO excuse for calling someone racist names, making racist comments and generally being disgusting towards other people. Sure, Chuck (or better know to you guys as Bill) said some mean things, calling your wife a porker and whatnot, but this was only AFTER she (or you) stepped up and started calling people "monkey" and such. Does it make it right? No, but if you can excuse her making those sort of comments, why can't you excuse another for making such comments? Hypocrisy is not a good ethic to have.

I agree with you, phone calls and harassing emails are not right. They DO need to stop. Your family should not have to put up with those things. But maybe, just MAYBE, there are people who feel strongly enough about what was said here and on other forums that have taken it a step too far. Again, like your wife did here on this forum with her comments. Hypocrisy is not a good ethic to have.

I do not recall anywhere that anyone said they were GLAD you had a fire, or they WANTED your children in any sort of harm. I read the entire thread several times. What was said was that they were CONCERNED for the well-being of your children because of pictures they saw and the general moral character of the parent(s) posting the things they did on a public forum. Sure, they can't hear what you type, but in just a few short years, Google will be taught to them in school. And what if they decide to Google mommy's name, or daddy's name, and they see those things? What do they learn? Hopefully that mommy and daddy are racist pigs and that they should never be like that, but more than likely they will think "well, if mommy and daddy say those things, they must be right," simply because children believe their parents are perfect for quite some time. No one on this forum has EVER said "I hope harm comes to your children" on ANY thread that I have ever read - most of us ARE parents, and we get concerned for children of scum, that is all. Sorry if you do not like that term being used towards you or your wife, but that is what you have put yourself out to be in public by the comments you made. Reap what you sow...

The fact is, if you run ANY sort of business (this includes a rescue), then you need to make sure you present yourself in a professional manner at ALL times in public, whether online or in "the real world" as it were. Your wife (or you, or anyone representing your rescue if you care to use that excuse later down the road) has done nothing but make a bad reputation for yourselves in business and as human beings with the things that have been said and the lies that have been thrown out to the public. The credibility of what you (or your wife in this case) does with the animals is now shot. It doesn't matter if she loves them, it doesn't matter if she does everything she can to take care of them, it doesn't matter if you do or do not support her and lose tons of money every month on them - your word, and more importantly, your wife's word as the head of this business venture now means squat. Reap what you sow...

Reap what you sow...Hypocrisy is not an ethic you want to have in life...

Old 12-10-2008, 11:26 AM   #56
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envius View Post
and you are right about small kids needing to be watched at all times... Which they are...thats one main reason my wife stays home with my kids
Its looks like you were doing a fine job of watching your toddler in this shot.

What that, about a two to three foot drop smack on his face if he leaned forward and fell?
Attached Images

Old 12-10-2008, 11:31 AM   #57
Bill & Amy
Quote:
good advice....But she has never done any business from the site..i have no plans to make a rescue..no plans to do anything but rehome a few of the snakes we have. thats it. so no need to register anything.

You don't need a website to re-home a few snakes. You don't need to call yourself a rescue to re-home a few snakes. But guess what, she did. You guys want the best of both worlds and the responsibilities of neither.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:39 AM   #58
Double LY
Quote:
As far as the calls and emails, I shouldn't have to change a phone number because some people like to threaten others via phone and email. Its ridiculous. I just asked nicely that it stop. And honestly the main person its coming from is the only person that's Local...so as stated if it does continue i will do what i have to. And just to clear it up. That 1 person hasn't even replied to this thread. It just needs to stop
I'm going to make the ASSumption that you are referring to "Addie P". With all the lies that have been told throughout these few days, I'm not 100% sure I believe that you are actually being harrassed. If your claims are true, I don't blame you at all for going to the authorities if you feel your family is in danger. And if the person doing the harrassing is reading this - if you really feel there is an issue that needs to be addressed - GO TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES!!! No matter what kind of liars/racists/whatever you believe these people to be, vigilantiesm is not the answer.

Quote:
Exposed wires? are you honestly talking about the Plexi Glass computer case that someone mentioned having exposed wires? Honestly? No wires are exposed anywhere in my house.
I believe most people are referring to the excessive amounts of extension cords running the "reptile room".

Quote:
Yes my little girl holds the smaller snakes. Why should she not be able to hold a small tame snake? honestly? kids grow up afraid of snakes because there parents say things to scare them.
I believe most people here with snakes probably let their children hold them. However, I don't believe any of those people think it's okay to let a snake fully wrap around a child's neck and then post pics of it on the web. Sorry, but that just screams irresponsible parenting.

Quote:
I do see the facts. And i do see the lies. I have already dealt with it. Thats why i came on here and asked for the members of this site to stop the threats and calls. She will no longer be on any forum. No need to worry about that.
Again, stop single out the MEMBERS of this forum. You flat out said above it's one person, local to you that is doing the harrassing. Leave the rest of us out of it. Oh and it looks like your wife gets banned from most forums shortly after she registers, so you probably don't have much to worry about in that area.

Quote:
While she may not have technically done any "business from the site" - until she was banned her signature contained a link to that site. She sold animals here (maybe other places as well) and listed the same animals as SOLDon her site. She only recently amended these to read "adopted". Either as a "rescue" or a dealer/flipper/breeder she is doing business under a company name and is not a registered entity with the State of Missouri. She wants to sell critters - so be it, but do it under HER NAME otherwise register legally with the state. If you truly have people climbing the walls to nail you on something, better be smart about how the business operates.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:42 AM   #59
critical bill
Whats the matter Aaron? You got all quiet. Not feeling like the good parent your trying to make yourself out to be? Pictures say a lot, don't they?

Next stop, HP. Just going to check if your wife wasn't lying about you being a network admin for them. I think someone in human resources might find your racist comments on this site very interesting.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:50 AM   #60
critical bill
Modified!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!