Info In response to Natalie Beacom - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2008, 02:41 PM   #81
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envius View Post
also go ahead contact hp...i never said i was a system admin for them...and even if i were they would love to hear someone say im a racist to them...because they would just laugh it off and take the next call...enjoy
I don't need your permission or approval to do as I want to do.

Your wife made the same mistake of underestimating me. We shall see who is laughing and who is groaning when I'm done.

Old 12-10-2008, 02:44 PM   #82
Addie_P
Guilty? You said the only person making threats was the local one who hasn't posted yet. That's me. Don't act coy. Moron.

And I won't be attending if you will be there; I do not want you or your wife knowing what I look like. It's too dangerous considering you're both obviously mentally unstable.

I have decided to utilize phone and e-mail instead when it comes to exposing you to your "references" and fellow herp society. Much quicker!

Old 12-10-2008, 02:47 PM   #83
Addie_P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envius View Post
bill your making a case to make yourself no better than me or my wife... i hope you understand that..
I'm glad they recognize that you are currently better than them

Old 12-10-2008, 02:48 PM   #84
Addie_P
Oops. That should read:

I'm glad you recognize that Chuck is currently better than you.

Old 12-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #85
binary71
This thread is absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe a mod hasn't locked it as it has no purpose except to continue attacking each other. I hate threads that have served their purpose and then just continue for no reason except for people to vent.

Old 12-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #86
Dani609
Quote:
Originally Posted by binary71 View Post
This thread is absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe a mod hasn't locked it as it has no purpose except to continue attacking each other. I hate threads that have served their purpose and then just continue for no reason except for people to vent.
I don't see this thread as being ridiculous...it is a continuation of the other one, and I am pretty sure not issues have been resolved. Mods; please don't lock this, I haven't finished my popcorn yet

Old 12-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #87
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by binary71 View Post
Someone get this nice fella a tissue.

Old 12-10-2008, 04:55 PM   #88
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I didn't want to say anything, cause this isn't about me and I don't want to make it about me by jumping in. I said what I needed to say and as far as I am concerned, those people no longer exist for me (who were they by the way?), but I also don't want anyone thinking that Chuck doesn't have a lot of class.

He is very classy in what he does and very effective at playing the "bad cop" in Good cop - Bad cop.
I hope you read what i posted in my first reply. What was said was completly wrong and i apologize for my actions. I know it means nothing but i am sorry for what i said to you.

Old 12-10-2008, 04:55 PM   #89
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani609 View Post
I don't see this thread as being ridiculous...it is a continuation of the other one, and I am pretty sure not issues have been resolved. Mods; please don't lock this, I haven't finished my popcorn yet
I agree, it is not finished yet. The issues have not been resolved. They are free to continue scamming people out of their money and animals, until the authorities are firmly locked on them and action is taken.

Quote:
Someone get this nice fella a tissue.
Chuck, I always ignore my children (easy to do) when they pout because things aren't going their way.

**binary71, All you need to do is STOP reading at the point that YOU decide that the issue is resolved. Trying to control the boards to your satisfaction doesn't usually sit well with anyone.

Old 12-10-2008, 05:08 PM   #90
Envius
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I agree, it is not finished yet. The issues have not been resolved. They are free to continue scamming people out of their money and animals, until the authorities are firmly locked on them and action is taken.

Chuck, I always ignore my children (easy to do) when they pout because things aren't going their way.

**binary71, All you need to do is STOP reading at the point that YOU decide that the issue is resolved. Trying to control the boards to your satisfaction doesn't usually sit well with anyone.

we have done nothing illegal...we have taken no money, no donations, and nothing has came from the site nor any of the adds she has ever placed. We did sell one burmese off of reptileauctions. i have always told her she has wasted her time listing things on the net. Im going to let all this go because what ive said is said. Nothing can be done to change it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!