Good Guy chris cassaci from niagara falls - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2008, 07:27 PM   #1
snakemansnakes
Thumbs up chris cassaci from niagara falls

Hi everyone My name is mark batch from buffalo ny I am not new to the ball scene here and would like to put my 2 cents in for the thing going on here with chris at rarepythons. First off I have been doing volunteer work with chris at his facility and will be the first to tell you that he does care about his animals and does want to do business the right way , granted he has not been in the business for long he is not fully aware of all the morphs out there and him misrepresenting them as he has was not intentional to make a quick buck he just didnt know what was what. I have a couple of snakes from him that are doing great and thriving. And he has gone out of his way to help me so I just want to give some kind of feed back here.

Old 12-16-2008, 07:30 PM   #2
critical bill
Someone get me a shovel please.

Old 12-16-2008, 08:00 PM   #3
Suncoast Herpetological
Mark

A comment like this really should have been posted in the existing thread.

My main question is why you are "volunteering" at a retail establishment? According to Chris he has a thriving Ball Python business in addition to a plethora of other successful businesses. I believe he referred to himself as a "wealthy" man.

It seems odd that he would be looking for folks to volunteer their time

Old 12-16-2008, 08:13 PM   #4
lanceheads
John,
That's why he's wealthy! (free labor) LOL!

Randal

Old 12-16-2008, 08:19 PM   #5
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
John,
That's why he's wealthy! (free labor) LOL!

Randal

Old 12-16-2008, 08:53 PM   #6
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemansnakes View Post
Hi everyone My name is mark batch from buffalo ny I am not new to the ball scene here and would like to put my 2 cents in for the thing going on here with chris at rarepythons. First off I have been doing volunteer work with chris at his facility and will be the first to tell you that he does care about his animals and does want to do business the right way , granted he has not been in the business for long he is not fully aware of all the morphs out there and him misrepresenting them as he has was not intentional to make a quick buck he just didnt know what was what. I have a couple of snakes from him that are doing great and thriving. And he has gone out of his way to help me so I just want to give some kind of feed back here.
After seeing your animals at a white plains show a little while ago. I could careless what YOU have to say on Chris and his Facility...

Old 12-16-2008, 09:10 PM   #7
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs View Post
After seeing your animals at a white plains show a little while ago. I could careless what YOU have to say on Chris and his Facility...
Are you sure we cant cut him some slack given he is only 21 years old and probably not all that experienced as you or other seasoned vets might be? Experience comes from living and learning. Obviously he isn't learning from the right guy with Chris Cassaci, but unless you'd be willing to take him under your wing to show him the right way, I hardly think its appropriate for you to bash the the young fella.

Make sense? You gotta be fair, John.

Old 12-16-2008, 09:11 PM   #8
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
bash the the young fella.
I stuttered, I'm sorry.

Old 12-16-2008, 09:14 PM   #9
ToshaMc
Have we been sampling the other Chris Cassaci product? Cause you gotta be smokin something if you really believe that its all just an honest mistake.

You don't get schooled on the BOI about the importance of properly representing your animals one year and then turn around and call wild caught balls proven morphs the next. You can only claim so much ignorance and still claim to be a genetics engineer You'd have to be seriously brain damaged and go out of your way to be the worst business person in the industry to continue to screw up like he has.

And yes -- according to his own post he is just trying to make a quick buck.

Old 12-16-2008, 09:21 PM   #10
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Are you sure we cant cut him some slack given he is only 21 years old and probably not all that experienced as you or other seasoned vets might be? Experience comes from living and learning. Obviously he isn't learning from the right guy with Chris Cassaci, but unless you'd be willing to take him under your wing to show him the right way, I hardly think its appropriate for you to bash the the young fella.

Make sense? You gotta be fair, John.
You are 100% correct Bill! I HAVE THE WRONG GUY HERE!!
Sorry Mr. Batch. I was mistaken on the name.. Please forgive me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christopher casacci, rarepythons