Good Guy chris cassaci from niagara falls - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2008, 09:38 PM   #11
lanceheads
Quote from Chuck:
I ask....what is there not to love about me?

Well John, dangit, Chuck's right again! LOL!

Randal

Old 12-16-2008, 10:00 PM   #12
snakemansnakes
No prob sir I've never even been to a white plains show let alone had a table!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs View Post
You are 100% correct Bill! I HAVE THE WRONG GUY HERE!!
Sorry Mr. Batch. I was mistaken on the name.. Please forgive me.

Old 12-16-2008, 10:25 PM   #13
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Are you sure we cant cut him some slack given he is only 21 years old and probably not all that experienced as you or other seasoned vets might be? Experience comes from living and learning. Obviously he isn't learning from the right guy with Chris Cassaci, but unless you'd be willing to take him under your wing to show him the right way, I hardly think its appropriate for you to bash the the young fella.

Make sense? You gotta be fair, John.
Those are wise words from a seasoned pro, thanks Chuck.

Old 12-17-2008, 01:55 AM   #14
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemansnakes View Post
him misrepresenting them as he has was not intentional to make a quick buck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarepythons View Post
I am looking to make a fast and hard buck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemansnakes View Post
he does care about his animals and does want to do business the right way
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarepythons View Post
I am looking to make a fast and hard buck.

Old 12-17-2008, 01:58 AM   #15
Cat_72
Mark,

I'm guessing you have honestly good intentions here....but my advice to you would be to do some research on the person whom you are describing here, talk to some folks who actually DO know Ball Pythons, and see if you still feel the same way. I'm guessing this guy has a way of pulling the wool over the eyes of a well meaning newcomer to the hobby, as he is trying to pass himself off as someone he isn't.

Old 12-17-2008, 02:07 AM   #16
ReptileJay
I talked to Chris at the last Buffalo show, and he said outright that he is only dealing with gravid imports for the money. He pays a certain amount per gravid girl, takes the eggs when they lay them, and sell the females right after they lay the eggs to make the money back on the initial investment. Once the babies hatch, he sells the babies for profit. It's a joke of a business plan... and a STRONG indication that he couldn't care less about the animals.

I have not seen the actual facility because it was "under renovation" when i showed up there once... likely story... but based on the animals that were at the show... (a bunch of normal juveniles and babies, and adult "proven breeders") I would be willing to make an assumption that he really isn't doing all that much breeding there... If he was breeding as much as he claims to be, I would expect to see more morphs at a table than 1 spider and 1 or 2 pastels...
I could be wrong though... (oh there were a lot of snakes with tags saying "fires", "Ghosts", "sables", "granites", and a few other "morphs"... but in reality, there were a lot of normals with outrageous prices...)

"GOOD GUY" is a far cry from what is going on here...

Old 12-17-2008, 02:23 AM   #17
MikeCurtin
Chris-
You previously commented on my open mindedness. Thanks. Having said that, you really need to either find a new hobby or seriously study your BP morphs. You have flushed your credibility down the toilet with your high prices and "oops, I didn't know" claims of ignorance.

Mark-
There's nothing wrong with volunteering, however, it would be wise to do so with someone who has lots of experience and a good reputation. It looks like Chris will have your rep shot to Hell right along with his if you continue this association. Good luck.

Old 12-17-2008, 10:33 AM   #18
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
Well John, dangit, Chuck's right again! LOL!

Randal
Honestly its not about my being right or wrong but rather what is right from wrong. I wasn't trying to find John in the wrong so that I could be right, it just turned out that way. If John were not wrong about who he was talking about I'd still like to think I was right in what I said. Cassaci got his claws into a kid at a very impressionable age. If the kid is beat down its really only going to make him think that Chris is right, and that were just out here bashing people and going heavy on them for a good time. I think its best we leave the kid with the true impression that the reason we all gather here is to try to fix whats wrong and make things right.

Old 12-17-2008, 10:43 AM   #19
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileJay View Post

I have not seen the actual facility because it was "under renovation" when i showed up there once... likely story...
Isn't that convenient!! I'm glad Harald didn't waste his time to drive there to get an excuse like that.

Old 12-17-2008, 11:38 AM   #20
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy View Post
Isn't that convenient!! I'm glad Harald didn't waste his time to drive there to get an excuse like that.
With all due respect, he never mentioned if he had an appointment to tour the facility. It could be a legitimate excuse as to why he was turned away. As for Harald or anyone else interested in going, I do believe Chris extended an open invitation to anyone to tour his business by appointment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christopher casacci, rarepythons