Inquiry on bearded pets? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2004, 11:34 PM   #11
geckosunlimited
right steps

Steve,

You are definitely taking the right steps. Sure, give them the benefit of the doubt and give them time to get their camera out of the shop (please!!). Maybe they sent the wrong picture, and maybe Elvis is still alive. I'm very curious to see if they are going to send you new pictures of their captive bred P. masobe . I wish you the best of luck.

Old 02-12-2004, 01:37 AM   #12
Intense Herpetoculture
I inquired about some 'CBB" Draco sp. Very few people breed Dracos and I'm preety sure I knwo all of the people that have that are located in the states. I had the same issues all of you guys had with the guy. What was bad was the only pic he had was a stolen picture of a dead Draco macularis!!! when I asked him why he posted a pic of a dead Draco he said he did that for display value!!!! I kept askign for pics of the "CBB" Dracos, and he kept saying he would send them and never did. Everything he did sent up a red flag to me. Luckily I noticed before I sent him some cash.

Old 02-12-2004, 03:33 PM   #13
elago
Hey, I saw that ad...

I saw it on KS a couple weeks ago, and the darn thing WAS dead!!! How can you possibly sell anything with a picture of a dead animal? It was completely dessicated, eyes closed and mouth gaping. Buyer Beware. -Eric Lago

Old 02-15-2004, 07:58 PM   #14
jon1048
Angry IM OUTRAGED!!!!! THIS IS FRAUDULENT INFO!!!!!

I WAS JUST NOTIFIED OF THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!! I AM OUTRAGED!!!!!!! THIS IS FRAUD!!!!!! YOU STEVEN HOCH ARE THE MOST FRAUDULENT PERSON I HAVE EVER SPOKEN TO ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!! I SENT YOU THE PICTURES OVER THREE TIMES!!!!!! THEY ARE CAPTIVE BRED!!!!! THE PIC OF THE FEMALE IS MY MOTHER OF THE BABIES!!!! SHE IS PREGNANT WITH TWO EGGS RIGHT NOW AND I EVEN SENT YOU A PIC OF HER!!!!! I AM VERY OUTRAGED AT THIS!!!!!! YOU AND OTHERS MUST JUST BE MY COMPETITORS TRYING TO FIND WAYS TO MAKE IT SO THAT I CANT SELL!!!!! NOT JUST THAT THE ADDRESS AND OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU JUST DISPLAY WITH NO REGARDS TO OTHERS PRIVACY!!!! INCASE YOU DID NOT KNOW IT IS ILLEGAL TO POST OTHER PEOPLES INFO ON THE WEB WITHOUT CONSENT OF THAT PERSON!!!!! NOT JUST THIS I NOW HAVE TURNED MANY PEOPLE DOWN ON MY MASOBE GECKOS THINKING THAT "STEVEN HOCH" WAS GOING TO BUY THEM!!!! NOW I HAVE MY LITTLE BABYS AND I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SOME ONE ELSE WANTS TO BUY THESE GREAT CAPTIVE BRED GECKOES!!!! I BREED ALL SORTS OF REPTILES!!! THEY REALLY ARE NOT HARD TO BREED AT ALL!!!! YOU ONLY HAVE TO PUT YOUR MIND TO DOING IT!!!! AGAIN THIS IS FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY!!!!!! I AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO OBTAIN YOUR ADDRESS AND OTHER INFO!!!!! I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR LAWSUIT NUMBER SHORTLY!!!! BY THE WAY IF THESE POSTS ARE NOT REMOVED BY THE ADMIN THEY WILL ALSO BE HEARING FROM ME!!!! I WILL NOT LET THIS SLEEP UNTIL IT IS RESOLVED!!!! THIS IS FALSE INFO !!!! I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THIS IS TAKEN CARE OF!!! AGAIN I WILL GET YOU YOUR LAWSUIT NUMBER SHORTLY, Mr. "Steven Hoch" IN RESPONSE TO THE OTHER CHARACTER THAT WANTED INFO, I NEVER REPLIED BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WERE A FRAUD AND A TIME WASTER, YOU WASTED MY TIME BY EMAIL AND BY PHONE AND JUST COULDN'T PUT MY FINGER ON WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS, NOW I KNOW YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST WORRIED COMPETITION!!!!! NOT JUST THAT ANY ONE THAT RECEIVED PICTURES WAS SPECIFICALLY TOLD THAT THEY WERE NOT MY OWN!!!!! I AM CONTACTING KINGSNAKE RIGHT NOW!!! SO YOU WONT EVEN HAVE TO BOTHER!!!! OH WAIT A MINUTE IM SORRY I AM TELLING THE TRUTH, I KNOW ITS SOMETHING YOU DONT LIKE TO DO!!!!! BUT I BET K/S WOULD LIKE TO HERE IT!!!

P.S. I ATTACHED A PHOTO OF THE MOTHER WITH THE TWO EGGS THE PIC SHOWS HER BELLY. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY OTHER PICS AT ANY ANGLE PLEASE EMAIL US OR POST TO THIS THREAD WITH YOU EMAIL ADRESS.
Attached Images

Old 02-15-2004, 08:10 PM   #15
BossReptiles
Hit the caps lock

You claim to be in Florida, that address is from Georgia.

Are you the one that sent me the stolen pics from DnJ??Was it you that told me you were breeding Salvadorii's?? Or was it Elena?

Show me photos of the croc eggs or the parents??

Old 02-15-2004, 08:12 PM   #16
KelliH
Jon or whatever your name is...

WC female P. masobe come in gravid sometimes. Usually the eggs don't hatch anyway.

Could that be the case here? I have not known of many that have successfully reproduced P. masobe, and if they were true cbb hatchlings they would be priced high.

I would think if you really did produce masobe you would have photographed them. I know I would take tons of pictures of such an achievement! Care to post any pics?

Old 02-15-2004, 08:16 PM   #17
geckosunlimited
LOL!!

You sent him a photo from my site. Good luck with the lawsuit.

Old 02-15-2004, 09:04 PM   #18
jon1048
REALLY

As stated those picks were an example and not of the actual animal. The Masobes are of the actual animal. You must not have a life or a job to actually sit here and waist your time on false allegations. You also must be under 18 in order to actually blab your mouth all over the internet and just get your self in more problems. I did not take pics of the babies hatching. I really didn’t think it was a big deal. I set up there tank and they bred. I do not know why I am being harassed like this. One other statement, I have not seen any recent pics of Jesus lately. But the depiction on the cross is what I believe it would look closest to. And even though I do not see pics of him, I believe in him. You guys must not, So go tell your local church you need some photos of him before you sit in mass im sure they will just enjoy that one..........thanks
P.S. Are you afraid to put your name and address on the internet Steve Hoch. Since you think you are correct you should not be afraid. Also you should not have to obtain that many false email addresses.

Old 02-15-2004, 09:14 PM   #19
jon1048
IM CURIOUS

Oh, I was also wondering. Are you Steven Hoch and Nathan Hall maried? You both sound the same with your typing. If not why dont you go out and look for a boyfreind or girlfreind "whatever you prefer" Since you apparently dont have a life that you can sit behind a comp all day, you really need to go out a bit. If not you must be 9 years old like I suspected and do not do much but play video games and constantly read email. Also send me your adress S.W.C.F.Y.U.T.A..........thanks

Old 02-15-2004, 09:16 PM   #20
BossReptiles
sidestepping the questions

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt but it's so clearly obvious to me, that your full of dogturd

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!