Inquiry on bearded pets? - Page 61 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-24-2004, 11:04 AM   #601
BobH
File an Internet Complaint form

After many months I finally broke down and filled a complaint and notified kingsnake.com that I had done so. I hope it will keep them from advertising???

Old 11-24-2004, 05:22 PM   #602
Madd Season Morphs
grrrr

well ive been Emailing them all morning and they actually e mail back.. i was told not to worry my MALE is 100% het.. did not want to ship this week due to the holiday.....thurs is THANKSGIVING?

false advertise....THEY NEVER DID REPLY BACK ON WHY 2 SNAKES HAD THE SAME ID# NOR WHY THEY POSTED THE DAY AFTER THEY RECIEVED MY MONEY ORDER...

I have a postal money order! wouldnt that be FEDERAL..if you did not recieve goods.......

anyway i told them i was going to take the money order to the post office and make a claim!!!!!!

They replied to me sayin some guy was out visiting family for the Holidays, they would need to talk with him about refunding my money!!

oh! i forgot, that i repeatedly told them that i do not want the animal now.....and since they havent sent HER off yet--to please just pay me back....sorry for wasteing your time....

i think that, that shouldnt be a problem? Hopefully!

I didnt order a Male? Female! man they really do try to sucker'in people with no clue.....Im a prime example...LOL...

Old 02-12-2006, 03:34 PM   #603
Dennis Hultman
Elena Egidi now using the name Kelly Reggie
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?p=351497

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?p=351501

Old 06-10-2008, 11:26 PM   #604
PhillyBoyInTN
Sorry for bringing up an OLD thread. Has anybody ever tried to prove out any of these hets? I bought a normal female late last year and I've come to find out that she was originally purchased as a het pied from them a few years back.

Old 06-24-2008, 06:41 PM   #605
salixa
Bought pr 100% het Albinos from Bearded Pets 2003 :(

These snakes bred last year and the year before, but I have not gotten any albinos from them. The email on my certificate of garauntee is invalid now. Anyone have an email or a phone for these guys.

Old 12-20-2008, 12:34 PM   #606
Attila
I can't believe these people are still scamming people after so many complaints, etc. Amazes me. They got me a few years ago, and thankfully I paid via paypal using a credit card. Took me a long time, but I got my money back.

They are scammers pure and simple. Avoid them at all cost!

WJ Long

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!