Bruce Stephenson -- Good Guy! - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2007, 12:30 AM   #111
Pink Lady Exotics
Wes, I appreciate the info as do many others I would think. I was sent the link to the Gecko Forums thread where all of the true info is, by a friend on another forum. So I am well aware of what happened now in its entirety. While our original transaction went well, I will not be dealing with Bruce again because I don't need drama and won't be opening myself up to being scammed like that (nor leaving my animals open to being injured or killed).

HOWEVER, as I mentioned already, I'm really disgusted with the immaturity and pointlessness in this thread -- it completely overtook the entire topic of discussion...which was supposed to be my dealing with Bruce, and then the info you brought to light. I sincerely wish people would grow up and start acting like professional adults.

Old 08-31-2007, 12:47 AM   #112
ExoticsExpress
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenHarrison
Wes, I appreciate the info as do many others I would think. I was sent the link to the Gecko Forums thread where all of the true info is, by a friend on another forum. So I am well aware of what happened now in its entirety. While our original transaction went well, I will not be dealing with Bruce again because I don't need drama and won't be opening myself up to being scammed like that (nor leaving my animals open to being injured or killed).

HOWEVER, as I mentioned already, I'm really disgusted with the immaturity and pointlessness in this thread -- it completely overtook the entire topic of discussion...which was supposed to be my dealing with Bruce, and then the info you brought to light. I sincerely wish people would grow up and start acting like professional adults.
What I believed started it all was Bruce's fans coming to the rescue and bashing those telling the truth about his ways.

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 08-31-2007, 01:51 AM   #113
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenHarrison
I guess I should just say thank you....as it was your thread that did knock out a deadbeat and a racist.

Old 08-31-2007, 11:59 AM   #114
Golden Gate Geckos
Bruce and Bud are not acting very Jedi-like. Perhaps they are really spies from the Dark Side?

Old 08-31-2007, 01:33 PM   #115
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos
Bruce and Bud are not acting very Jedi-like. Perhaps they are really spies from the Dark Side?
Or perhaps they just left their brains in a galaxy far far away.

Its more like space balls then star wars when they post anyway.

Old 08-31-2007, 02:58 PM   #116
ExoticsExpress
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill

Its more like space balls then star wars when they post anyway.
lol

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 08-31-2007, 06:54 PM   #117
bud mierkey
Thumbs down sorry if I stuck up for a friend

I guess I am guilty of being a loyal friend.
Nowhere has anyone ever said a bad word about bruce as far as I know.
not anyone as long as I have known him.
And its a well known fact the possible stalker wess has been after him.
so you must ignore anything from him.
and you ask us to just accept the premise he is lazy and a con man?
Based on what? a story from a third party? or worse wess?
wess's link did not ever work so what evidence is that?
so its now a crime to be lazy? The bottom line is you just do not like the way he handled the gecko deal.
he let you know what he thought about the back stabbing as he called it.
was any money lost or taken by bruce if so how much?
would you care to have the actual people involved post here?
its just hard to take any of you heirsay guys seriously.
the alleged victims story would hold up way better.
repost the link .
So If now i am a bad guy for just not caving in and accepting this crap.
let it be.
but don,t worry I am not in the reptile biz And will steer clear of any
of you guys I feel like avoiding.
but the boi will have no part of it since its not working at all.

Old 08-31-2007, 06:56 PM   #118
ExoticsExpress
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey
And its a well known fact the possible stalker wess has been after him.
so you must ignore anything from him.
and you ask us to just accept the premise he is lazy and a con man?
Based on what? a story from a third party? or worse wess?
wess's link did not ever work so what evidence is that?
so its now a crime to be lazy? The bottom line is you just do not like the way he handled the gecko deal.
he let you know what he thought about the back stabbing as he called it.
was any money lost or taken by bruce if so how much?
would you care to have the actual people involved post here?
its just hard to take any of you heirsay guys seriously.
the alleged victims story would hold up way better.
repost the link .
So If now i am a bad guy for just not caving in and accepting this crap.
let it be.
but don,t worry I am not in the reptile biz And will steer clear of any
of you guys I feel like avoiding.
but the boi will have no part of it since its not working at all.
Why are you doing all the talking for your fellow "Jedi", if he is so right in these situations why can't he speak for himself? HE KNOWS HE IS WRONG and that is why he ceased posting, regarding this thread. You are just making it look worse for Bruce and you.

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 08-31-2007, 07:02 PM   #119
ExoticsExpress
Quote:
EXACTLY, YES YOU FINALLY GOT IT!!! YOU ARE GUILTY because being a "loyal friend" has blinded the true facts of what Bruce tried to pull, provided by Wes the "stalker". For a stalker I think he really helped me on my opinion of Bruce. YOU ARE LETTING your friendship decide everything, right and wrong, which is DEFINITELY WRONG and you look like a fool showing that characteristic! How can you read that thread and still say Bruce is a great guy, YOU are overlooking everything, so the only poster that has had 100% useless posts so far is YOU.

YES BRUCE IS GUILTY FOR BE LAZY, because he was too lazy and as a result, animals suffered for it, than he tried to scam on those guys. Nothing is wrong with being lazy, just shows poor character I guess, but NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY for your own actions is definitely something to be guilty of, in any situation, including that one!

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 08-31-2007, 07:06 PM   #120
Seamus Haley
Quote:
And by sticking your fingers in your ears and screwing your eyes shut as tightly as you can, I suppose you can keep it that way.

You choosing not to read it or, I suspect, lying about having read it because it doesn't make your scummy buddy look good doesn't mean it doesn't exist or doesn't have value.

Everyone else who had not seen it before and who was participating on this thread managed to find it and read it... and all of them seem to have lost their positions of neutrality or gone back on their stance that Bruce was a good guy.

Ohyeah, something I was wondering a couple days ago but couldn't get an answer about... do you speak the way you type Bud? I'm really just curious more than anything else, so far every herper I have run into online and then subsequently met in person has communicated the same way. The pauses and the vocabulary and the language. With you I always get this image of a guy who can only form simple sentences and who pauses for extended periods of time between them while making faces. It may be the emoticon abuse and line breaks throwing me off though. Truly... just curious.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!