Bad Guy shadira(magicmorphs) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2010, 02:47 AM   #21
PAVLOVK1025
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
You're comparing me to Ed Clark? Seriously?

Elizabeth, my problem isn't that you backed out. For anyone who thinks that, go back and read the emails. I was nothing but accommodating to this person. My problem is that you LIED about the reasoning, and then went bumping your ad looking for another female albino.

People say all the time that they want to warn people about scammers and possibly misleading ads, how is my posting on those ads different? It's not.

I didn't see that the issue was worthy of a BOI thread, therefore I didn't start one. Pity not everyone can be as mature.

No way, not at all. Im just saying taht unfortunately you cant always judge a book by its cover, sometimes you have to open it and read the sleeve.

Old 05-07-2010, 02:48 AM   #22
StrictlyExotics
Shadera, one positive regarding this BOI thread as well... Thank god the OP could not fiugure out how to properly spell your name as well as your business name

Old 05-07-2010, 02:56 AM   #23
shinezilla
Elizabeth, do you think Shadera is a BAD GUY?

If I were to hold a grudge on everyone who's inquired then backed out, I wouldn't have any time to get anything done. It's part of business, either you deal with it professionally and let it go because you know that there are more than just that single prospective customer... Or you act out on it.

Posting on the OP's ad was a little unnecessary.

Sorry Shadera, atleast she spelled everything wrong

Old 05-07-2010, 02:59 AM   #24
joseydiann
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Shadera, one positive regarding this BOI thread as well... Thank god the OP could not fiugure out how to properly spell your name as well as your business name
LOL Dean gezz haha..

Well I agree both sides of this is silly.. No need for either..

Did any one lose MONEY or a reptile? No? Not much harm done then other than the loss of a sale you were hoping for. Happens to me, not fun BUT not worth this silliness either guys!

I might have had it our with her in private but not worth getting a bad BOI threat and an infraction.. eeeeeek!

Amanda

Old 05-07-2010, 02:59 AM   #25
Shadera
Why is everyone missing the fact that I don't care that she backed out, I care that she LIED to me about why she was backing out then went bumping her ad like she didn't think I'd notice. I can't stand someone with no integrity.

Did anyone actually read the emails, or are they going just based on the forum posts?

Old 05-07-2010, 03:02 AM   #26
Shadera
And the thing that totally eludes me, is how people can agree that a bad guy thread is warranted for a few posts in ads that no one probably even saw.

I think it might be time to sell off my collection and find a different hobby.

Old 05-07-2010, 03:07 AM   #27
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
And the thing that totally eludes me, is how people can agree that a bad guy thread is warranted for a few posts in ads that no one probably even saw.

I think it might be time to sell off my collection and find a different hobby.
Shadera, BREATHE...

I dont think anyone here thinks that a bad guy thread about you is warranted. In fact, most people are saying that it should have been handled differently from the start, from both parties.

Old 05-07-2010, 03:13 AM   #28
joseydiann
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Shadera, BREATHE...

I dont think anyone here thinks that a bad guy thread about you is warranted. In fact, most people are saying that it should have been handled differently from the start, from both parties.
Yeah that whats I was meaning, totally!

Old 05-07-2010, 03:13 AM   #29
kmrkvicka
I can understand where you're coming from Shadera. Elizabeth - all you needed to say was that you'd decided to continue looking, and thank her for her consideration. At the moment, I have several snakes for sale, and get daily inquiries about them. Many people swear they'll be sending money "right away" only to never have it sent. We get used to people backing out, so that's definitely not where the issue lies. The issue lies in the time Shadera put into giving you the time and effort and the benefit of the doubt in a very generous payment plan, and you making up an excuse rather than just admiting you no longer wanted to complete the deal. You just needed to be honest, and say "I've decided to keep looking, sorry if I took up your time, and thank you for your generosity." Sometimes saying the TRUTH goes a lot further than saying a lie that you think is kinder

Old 05-07-2010, 03:14 AM   #30
mcgrath5860
Are you kidding me?

The OP seems like they have the possibility of being a deadbeat buyer anyhow and I know you were just trying to warn everyone about that possibility but, you know we are not supposed to detract from their thread.

Dean be careful here. Do you have any proof that she hasn't paid for anything to make this statement? You are getting into some libelous territory. Just because she changes her mind doesn't make her a deadbeat buyer.

I don't think this thread is merited but obviously others do. I think both arties should walk away and move on. In time i think they both will realize that it really had no significance on their well being. Good luck to both and keep herping.

Mike McGrath

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!