Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 109 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2015, 05:02 PM   #1081
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Michael,
Hope you're feeling, & doing better!

Can you post the the taunting emails?

I've said it before, if you and the rest of those he owes, will contact the DA'S office there in Butte County California, which is the county Chico is in, someone will look into it.

I spoke with the DA'S office there personally, filled them in on what I know about Garrett Smith, and those he owes, and was told that's FRAUD, (DAH!) and I was assured someone will look into to this situation, BUT, it MUST come from the victims themselves.

So, with that said, in state, that's you Michael, you'll call the Fraud Line at 1-866-323-7283. State your case.

Out of state, that's Jimmy, Maria, & Charlie, and any one else he owes, you'll call direct to the DA'S office at 1-530-538-7411 state your case, and they'll direct you to the fraud unit.

So what are you all waiting for? Let your fingers do the walking, and make this Con-Artist pay up.

Come on, he's filled each of you with BS, Lies, & excuses thus far, do you all think, all his latest BS, Lies, & excuses, are the truth, come on people get REAL.

MAKE THE CALL! or continue to lay there, do nothing, and get nothing!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Looks like the smuggler is going to need a scoundrel of an attorney to get him out of this mess.

Old 12-08-2015, 02:52 PM   #1082
del9800
I have been following this thread since posted and I have to say. Cant believe someone like him can do this to however many people and still get away with it. Who knows how much money he has come up doing this and still get away with it. This will all catch up to him, karma is a b. Wish you all get your money back or see this guy thrown in jail.

Old 12-08-2015, 03:54 PM   #1083
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by del9800 View Post
I have been following this thread since posted and I have to say. Cant believe someone like him can do this to however many people and still get away with it. Who knows how much money he has come up doing this and still get away with it. This will all catch up to him, karma is a b. Wish you all get your money back or see this guy thrown in jail.
His fraudulent, despicable, business practices, are about to come to an end!

I'm the last person he should of got on the wrong side of, but he did, and now, I'm in it, until those he owes are PAID IN FULL, or he's ARRESTED for FRAUD! PERIOD!

Frogman, if you thought peeking at this thread here and there, and hiding behind the scene, this was going to disappear, or fade away, You're DEFINITELY DELUSIONAL! It's here until you pay everyone in full, or go to jail for FRAUD, or both. PERIOD!

It's time to pay the piper!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-08-2015, 07:04 PM   #1084
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by del9800 View Post
The only reason he is getting away with it is because the only people pursuing him are BOI patrons and not his victims. "This will catch up to ho him" and "karma is a 'b'" is just talk. What are YOU going to do about it? Did you call the number Lynn submitted here. If not, why? What the hell is everyone waiting for!!! You're not talking pennies here. I'm sick and tired of going to bat for people who won't do the right thing. If you all never see a friggin' dime from this scammer, IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT! You people are making victims of yourselves. Wake up!

Old 12-08-2015, 08:58 PM   #1085
snakeman101172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
The only reason he is getting away with it is because the only people pursuing him are BOI patrons and not his victims. "This will catch up to ho him" and "karma is a 'b'" is just talk. What are YOU going to do about it? Did you call the number Lynn submitted here. If not, why? What the hell is everyone waiting for!!! You're not talking pennies here. I'm sick and tired of going to bat for people who won't do the right thing. If you all never see a friggin' dime from this scammer, IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT! You people are making victims of yourselves. Wake up!
Just a thought at this point. Perhaps the people that are claiming to Lynn that they are victims are full of it. Why else not speak up here.

Lynn,
Have any of these victims provided you with any type of proof of their claims? Like, screen shot of that paypal refund or anything? I don't doubt you at all. Just possibly a few are getting you revved up over this to watch it unfold. Like I said I don't doubt you or your passion in this case, I was simply wondering if any of those you have been in contact have provided you with any proof of their claims.

Old 12-08-2015, 10:01 PM   #1086
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeman101172 View Post
Just a thought at this point. Perhaps the people that are claiming to Lynn that they are victims are full of it. Why else not speak up here.

Lynn,
Have any of these victims provided you with any type of proof of their claims? Like, screen shot of that paypal refund or anything? I don't doubt you at all. Just possibly a few are getting you revved up over this to watch it unfold. Like I said I don't doubt you or your passion in this case, I was simply wondering if any of those you have been in contact have provided you with any proof of their claims.
Scott,
As I've stated in past posts, I've talked extensively to Michael & Charlie by phone, and have no reason to doubt what I was told by either.

What reason would either have, to BS about frogman ripping them off for an extremely large amount of money?? ($6500 X 2= $13000)

Frogman himself has been here, and stated he received $6500 from Michael, for the Pakistan deal, but didn't owe Michael because he was his partner in the deal.

On the flip side of that coin, John Riportella sent him $2500 on the same Pakistan deal, and 4 months later frogman refunded him, his $2500.

In addition, frogman has been here, and stated he's going to post proof, of SEVERAL Situations, Bank wire transfers, copies of import permits, messages from his so called contact in Pakistan, the list goes on, and has NEVER posted, a single thing.

On the flip side of that coin, frogman has been asked (by several) to post proof, of any of his claims, many times. That to has NEVER happened either.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if this was a rouge by the "victims" wouldn't it of come out in the wash after ALL this????(this thread)

If it were I, I would of posted PROOF a long time ago. PERIOD!

Scott, curious, if you read this thread, where would you come up with that scenario??

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-08-2015, 10:31 PM   #1087
Big Time Reptiles
Currently viewing, 2 of the players, (dragondavy & frogman11) and not a single word from either?????