NERD Tiger - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-19-2007, 09:27 AM   #1
fuscusking13
NERD Tiger **NEW PICS**

ALright here is the female tiger I got up at NERD what seems like forever ago but around two months maybe I would say. She is a silver eyed poss het calico and a great snake. She just shed last friday so I took some pictures of her saturday afternoon finally. She is a great little girl with the perfect attitude, not aggressive but will mess you up should you deserve it. Thats how I like them . Anyhow enjoy the pics and let me know what you think, and which one you guys like better, my het albino female further down in the forum or this little gem. Later, Dan M.

Old 03-19-2007, 09:28 AM   #2
fuscusking13
I forgot to mention... I know I said silver eye and the first pic is normal colored...she only has one silver eye which you can see in the other two pics which makes her even cooler. Dan M.

Old 03-19-2007, 03:42 PM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
that is really cool! and two different colored eyes on a snake? I WANT! thats Very Very cool!
I knew some dogs had it, and cats like the Turkish Angora "Odd eyes" ( i wanted one for a very long time, but decided to adopt instead)

but never snakes!

Congrats on your new addition though!

Old 03-19-2007, 03:49 PM   #4
fuscusking13
Thanks very much!!!! I was in love the moment I saw her lol. I love the two different colored eyes, I have been looking for a name that reflects maybe two personalities or something to go along with the eyes, if anyone has suggestions feel free. You can always call NERD they may have others with two different colored eyes hatch this year. They are worth the trip always!!! Yeah I wanted a doberman or english Mastiff this time around since my dog of 15 years died back in August of 2006, but I also couldnt bring myself to buy and not adopt, so I paid $300 adoption fee/donation for my dog who is pictured under my other tiger post. I couldnt be happier he is the best dog I have ever been around, ever. Thanks again, Dan M.

Old 05-12-2007, 09:47 AM   #5
fuscusking13
Here are some new pics of this girl in shed eating her 2nd guinea pig. She is less than a year old (by quite a bit) and already slamming them down!!!!!! She looks terrible from being in shed, but this girl NEVER EVER misses a meal. Dan M.
Attached Images

Old 06-06-2007, 12:38 PM   #6
fuscusking13
Just thought this was funny..

Here are two pics of this tiger. One was taken late January/early february of her. The other was taken in early april(so they are about two months apart or so). She is in the same exact tub in both pics...look how much she had grown in a short period of time lol(you should see her now, shes a beast). Dan M.
Attached Images

Old 06-06-2007, 12:51 PM   #7
Miss Tuniwha
ha ha, she looks smaller in the second picture.. lol..

Old 06-06-2007, 12:52 PM   #8
Miss Tuniwha
I am a dork .. .. the second pic must be the early pic.. DERP. lol

Old 06-06-2007, 01:15 PM   #9
fuscusking13
lol, yeah. I loaded them in order, but they didnt post that way.

Old 06-18-2007, 09:28 AM   #10
fuscusking13
Well here is a pic I snapped yesterday before she had her guinea pig. She was a good girl and waited patiently(usually I have to use the hook to open the box because she comes out at 400 MPH). I need to get a new cage for her, but since she is up for sale I am torn on whether I should order it or not. I know I am going to order it and someone will buy her lol. If no one buys her soon I guess I will have to keep her around. Darn, I will be so upset lol. Take care, Dan M.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!