New registrations... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-22-2011, 11:18 AM   #1
WebSlave
New registrations...

Sheesh....

Comcast was down all last night, and I am only now getting to checking on the audit list of new registrations. 57 of them waiting on me for approval....

Where the heck are all these people coming from? I would have thought that we would have reached the saturation point a LONG time ago here.

Not that I am complaining, of course. Well, at least not about the people coming here. Just surprises me that every day I am still processing 40 to 50 new members after all these years.

Old 11-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #2
Focal
Word spreads about the BOI. It really eases the discomfort of sending randoms money on the internet which I believe is the number one fear with online purchases.

Old 11-22-2011, 05:12 PM   #3
rcarichter
Agreed. The BOI is a priceless resource (but if it did have a price, $25/yr. would be very reasonable ). I read something just this week that probably saved me a huge amount of money and trouble. I'm not sure how you and the mods keep from ripping your hair out sometimes, but I'm sure thankful!

Noelle

Old 11-22-2011, 05:17 PM   #4
Cat_Eyed_Lady
There are always new ppl coming into the community and loads of them are told to come here and check out the BOI...... its really great that so many are listening! Between the BOI and the other information ppl can get here.... I am kinda surprised the numbers arent bigger

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!