Wanted The Complete Ball Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Old 05-23-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
MTL Reptile
Exclamation The Complete Ball Python

hello,
i am looking for The Complete Ball Python: A Comprehensive Guide to Care, Breeding and Genetic Mutations by Kevin McCurley. i am looking for a used book so that i dont have to pay the brand new price, of the book. any condition is great! as long as it has all the pages please pm me if you have this book and you would like to pass it onto somebody thank you
andrew
MTL Reptile
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-28-2011, 05:48 PM   #2
88Snakes
I just listed this book for $45 shipped as well as Deigner Morphs for $65 shipped in the Ball Pythion section. This book is in good condition overall but definately shows signs of wear. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Old 05-28-2011, 11:07 PM   #3
MTL Reptile
i would be able to get one brand new for 55. i would pay they extra 10 dollars for brand new condition. thank you though
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-28-2011, 11:16 PM   #4
88Snakes
How much are looking to spend on a used version?

Old 05-29-2011, 10:04 AM   #5
88Snakes
I just dropped the price to $35 shipped on this book. I initially thought that it cost more than $55. and then there is a part of me that doesn't "really" want to sell it as it is a great reference book

Old 05-29-2011, 11:05 PM   #6
MTL Reptile
i can do 35 for it. can you shoot me a quick PM of a pic if possible? thank you
MTL Reptile
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python book, ball python breeding, kevin mccurley, the complete ball python