Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 44 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:49 PM   #431
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
I don't know what he has or hasn't sold. But I would guess any money he made went to feed his wife and kids. I would do the exact same thing. My family comes first before a business or personal debt.
GAHHH! You make it sound as if he was the verge of being out in the STREET!!

He can get a regular job..you know what those are? If he had one, someone could GARNISH his wages then he wouldn't have to worry about paying it back!

Old 01-29-2011, 02:51 PM   #432
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
GAHHH! You make it sound as if he was the verge of being out in the STREET!!

He can get a regular job..you know what those are? If he had one, someone could GARNISH his wages then he wouldn't have to worry about paying it back!
Maybe that is the case. Ever think of that?

Boy, you make it sound so easy. Just get a job. You have zero clue, Deborah. That statement just proves it once again. Try telling that to all of the people that are out of work. Turn on the news and you'll see the economic times we are living in.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:52 PM   #433
deborahbroadus
Quote:
This avenue is CLOSED, Deborah.

Big letters: ADAM IS NO LONGER BREEDING BALL PYTHONS.

So now, yes, the only recourse for the supposedly wronged parties (and we still only have one side of the story for the most part) is to hire a lawyer. That is all.
Big letters: Then no matter how you want to spin it, ADAM IS A THIEF.

HE'S NO LONGER BREEDING, BUT HE STILL HAS AN UNPAID DEBT THAT HE LIED ABOUT TAKING CARE OF AND STRUNG OUT THE VICTIMS TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

Wow..it does help to put it in big letters!

Old 01-29-2011, 02:53 PM   #434
Skiploder
Quote:
And sometimes, honest adults get into financial difficulties. I lost my job 7 months ago. Some things had to go unpaid so I could afford to eat. Do you see my creditors flocking to Internet message boards to bad mouth me because I got behind on my bills. Ever stop to think that Adam got in the same situation? Bunch of pompous, ignorant individuals to only see one side of things.
Jamie:

In all seriousness you bring up an excellent point.

You losing your job and having an issue with creditors is not the same as what Adam has done to David and Andrew.

You signed credit agreements on loans and other debts in which the companies you owed money agreed to terms in which you paid them back in installments over time and with interest. Those signed agreements also covered what would happen if you were unable to pay back those debts.

When David and Andrew bought those snakes from Adam, the agreement was totally different. They gave Adam that money for snakes and did not in any way agree to loan him that money to spend on other things, or to wait for three years on the delivery of their animals and not receive anything in return.

Two totally different scenarios which aren't even worth comparing, and frankly doesn't do the situation you were in any justice. You're not a thief Jamie, any inability you had in paying your bills was a potential understood eventuality in your agreement with your creditors.

The money in the David/Andrew/Adam issue has, for all intents and purposes, been stolen. That makes Adam a thief.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:53 PM   #435
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Big letters: Then no matter how you want to spin it, ADAM IS A THIEF.

HE'S NO LONGER BREEDING, BUT HE STILL HAS AN UNPAID DEBT THAT HE LIED ABOUT TAKING CARE OF AND STRUNG OUT THE VICTIMS TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

Wow..it does help to put it in big letters!
I am done responding to you. It is like beating my head against a very ignorant cement wall.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:55 PM   #436
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Maybe that is the case. Ever think of that?

Boy, you make it sound so easy. Just get a job. You have zero clue, Deborah. That statement just proves it once again. Try telling that to all of the people that are out of work. Turn on the news and you'll see the economic times we are living in.
Do you have proof that he's about to be on the street? If he is, as his friend, offer him a place to stay. Let him work for you so he can pay his debts. He has enough friends (as evidenced in this thread) that he shouldn't be in that position, No?

All the people on hard times, usually don't have a family/friends to turn to. Obviously, this is not the case with your friend Adam.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:55 PM   #437
Paige n' James
I would agree that above all else my family comes first BUT we are talking about a$7000+++ debt not a few hundred. At some point he could have at least given a crap and paid a $100 here or there or at least made an honest effort!!! Could you just stop and imagine how you would feel??? They got $0!!!!!! And gave him their $7000++. How the freak would that make you feel?????

Old 01-29-2011, 02:55 PM   #438
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
Jamie:

In all seriousness you bring up an excellent point.

You losing your job and having an issue with creditors is not the same as what Adam has done to David and Andrew.

You signed credit agreements on loans and other debts in which the companies you owed money agreed to terms in which you paid them back in installments over time and with interest. Those signed agreements also covered what would happen if you were unable to pay back those debts.

When David and Andrew bought those snakes from Adam, the agreement was totally different. They gave Adam that money for snakes and did not in any way agree to loan him that money to spend on other things, or to wait for three years on the delivery of their animals and not receive anything in return.

Two totally different scenarios which aren't even worth comparing, and frankly doesn't do the situation you were in any justice. You're not a thief Jamie, any inability you had in paying your bills was a potential understood eventuality in your agreement with your creditors.

The money in the David/Andrew/Adam issue has, for all intents and purposes, been stolen. That makes Adam a thief.
I guess we'll agree to disagree. I'm not going to convince you of anything and you are not going to sway me. As I said way back, the supposed wronged people here should get attorneys. There is no other recourse at this point.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:55 PM   #439
deborahbroadus
Quote:
I am done responding to you. It is like beating my head against a very ignorant cement wall.
all that name calling..you are a very smart man.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:57 PM   #440
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige69 View Post
I would agree that above all else my family comes first BUT we are talking about a$7000+++ debt not a few hundred. At some point he could have at least given a crap and paid a $100 here or there or at least made an honest effort!!! Could you just stop and imagine how you would feel??? They got $0!!!!!! And gave him their $7000++. How the freak would that make you feel?????
Things are a little more complex than that. This went on for a long time. The buyers were on board with him continuing to try to get permits to ship the snakes (as the story seems to read). It isn't like this entire fiasco was in a span of a couple months. If what they say is true, then they have a legal recourse here. They should use it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland