For Sale Boys, Girls, and everything in between! P.3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 01-15-2013, 10:47 PM   #1
Kasi
Boys, Girls, and everything in between! P.3

All prices are negotiable, particularly if you're interested in more than one. Shipping is done through ShipYourReptiles, with insurance.

Nimbus (Unfired, Unsexed) - Even unfired, look at all that BEAUTIFUL extreme patterning! Humongous head, gorgeous structure... Going to be an incredible kid. $125+ship

Caughtcha (Partial Fire, Unsexed) -I never would have guessed it, and I still can't guarantee it, but it looks as though the dorsal line and those little tiny stripey bits are starting to turn red! Going to be a beautiful animal either way. One of my favorites. $125+ship

Tango (Fired, Unsexed) - What a strange, unique, tigery-thing. Totally in love with the dorsal patterning. ♥ $45+ship

Harris (Partial Fire, Unsexed) - This orange kid always looks different. I'm going to guess he stays this color, though it could be a total surprise. $100+ship

Cher (Fired, Unsexed) - Out of super dals Norbert and Finch, photos do NO justice to the color on this one. The yellows on her absolutely scream. $125+ship

Jagger (Fired, Unsexed) - Out of Fox and my ink spot super dal, Revli. Just starting to spot up, only going to get better with age. $100+ship

F2 Number Two - Grandma was a Wild Caught; this allows for fresh genetics to be introduced to your colony.
$125+ship

Bono (Fired, Unsexed) - Going to be a GORGEOUS animal; this yellow is here already at only a week and a half. This one isn't quite old enough to ship yet, but I'm more than happy to hold it for you until it is!
$175+ship

Norman (Fired, Unsexed) - Just fired up for the first time tonight! Looks like he/she is still deciding what color to go as an adult. Red? Orange? Who knows! Parents are Fox and Revli, one an incredible red, the other a mind-blowing yellow. Spotting up very nicely, particularly at such a young age. $100+ship

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/268167_437792932942459_314719583_n.jpg[/img]

Booya (Unfired, Unsexed) - BEAUTIFUL full pin, incredible all-white tail, just an all around gorgeous animal. $175+ship

Eye (Unfired, Male Sub-adult) - I LOVE the spots on this boy, he's absolutely beautiful! Unfortunately, he no longer fits into the projects I have planned. $150+ship

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!