Bad Guy Daniel Christian - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2015, 07:53 PM   #21
daniel c
Levi Robert to you: seen your ad on fauna for the box turtles. Are you sure them are 3 toed box turtles? they look like easterns to me and my good friend said they are eastern box turtles and he's been breeding box turtles for over 10 plus years and has a big heard of 3 toed, eastern's, and Florida box turtles he has 35 altogether. I would be interested in them if they were maybe $225 shipped he said even if they were easterns that is a steep price for adults. Adults go for around $50 and when you know about them and been dealing with them for so long its easy to tell wc to cb ones. Would you do $225 shipped?

This is the email to me from the gentleman that made this thread. I don't believe he is concerned about rather or not the turtles are three toeds, legal etc. He's more upset at the fact that I rejected his offer. Let's get to the turtles now, I purchased the female almost ten years ago as a long term captive three toed. I recently received the male this past march in a trade from a guy named Edwin Carrion. Mr. Carrion assured me it was a three toed boxie and he purchased the animal from a guy in North Carolina by the name of Billy Gangemi. These animals were acquired by me as T.c.triunguis and that's what they will remain until a dna expert says otherwise. If you truly believe I'm doing something wrong then please by all means do your civic duty and notify the proper authorities but refrain from sending me hateful emails after I reject your low ball offer.

Old 04-17-2015, 08:06 PM   #22
Pasodama
Daniel, post photos of each turtle's entire rear foot/feet.
That is, rear foot/feet photos of all the turtles in your sales Ad.

Old 04-17-2015, 09:35 PM   #23
Levi4turtle
Hello I cant have eastern box turtles I wrote you to see why you are selling 3 toed when there 3 toed. It has nothing to do with me asking to buy them for a cheap price look at the time I posted on your ad and my email I wrote on you ad before you even responded to my email so explain how does that worm me being mad because you wouldn't except my low ball offer? Play your cards right and look before you speak and where is your permit for these animals? Please answer that? I'm sure you wont like on the other ad when you tried selling them and everyone asked you if you had a permit and you deleted it after many post and ignoring everyone that asked where's your permit. I already contacted the ODNR and they will be investigating this even with a permit you cant sell them. You take them out of the wild to make a few dollars because you have nothing better to do but steal poor helpless creatures out of there home, show what kind of person you are. I emailed the officer your whole ad I snipped all of it and saved it to do so. Why are you lying about them being 3 toed? explain that and what happen to your other ad with the eastern box turtle? Did too many people scare you and that's why you are trying to sell them as 3 toed? You cant fool people, you did a horrible job at trying to lie and cover it up. You want to take a turtle out of its home and put it in a cage and someone will come put you in a cage and then the tables turn once your jailed for this then maybe you might learn a lesson and others may also learn a lesson to leave any animal in there home don't touch them they don't deserve it ever. And there lucky they have people that care to speck for them which is why im here not because you wouldn't accept my low ball offer that's a joke look at the times you replied and the time I posed on your ad I posted on your as way before you replied to my email so do the math unless you can see the future. Can you?

Old 04-17-2015, 09:46 PM   #24
WebSlave
It appears that Mr. David is on a little mini crusade here -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...42#post1813542

I decided that he REALLY needs three days off to cool down a bit. In case anyone is wondering what happened to him.

Old 04-17-2015, 10:00 PM   #25
deercorpse
I remember seeing daniels ad before coupe months ago with the eastern box turtles and there was a lot of people asking for his permit and he never responded. I been fallowing this I am a fan of helping turtles and I'm sure many others on here are too. You cant say you got them as 3 toed when you tried selling them before as eastern box turtles. Wow this has went far the person trying to help save the turtles got banned? That is weird he wasn't braking the law but the person braking the law still has account. This is crazy. You can say all you want that them were 3 toed, they are not there clearly eastern from what I have looked up and many others also said they are eastern. Man I don't want to get banned for helping animals.

Old 04-17-2015, 10:06 PM   #26
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by deercorpse View Post
I remember seeing daniels ad before coupe months ago with the eastern box turtles and there was a lot of people asking for his permit and he never responded. I been fallowing this I am a fan of helping turtles and I'm sure many others on here are too. You cant say you got them as 3 toed when you tried selling them before as eastern box turtles. Wow this has went far the person trying to help save the turtles got banned? That is weird he wasn't braking the law but the person braking the law still has account. This is crazy. You can say all you want that them were 3 toed, they are not there clearly eastern from what I have looked up and many others also said they are eastern. Man I don't want to get banned for helping animals.
There is a discussion about site policy here in the Feedback Forum -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=526931

If anyone is interested in THAT topic, then THAT is the place for it to take place.

Old 04-17-2015, 10:06 PM   #27
deercorpse
Oh that's why he was banned. It must of really got to him but still looks like a ? to OP and then Mr daniel's also made a comment too which didn't not belong there. But some people get going and don't think before they post i guess. When they get going they get a little over board.

Old 04-18-2015, 08:08 PM   #28
Pasodama
The following 2 posts (including this one) will show that Daniel C. was selling Eastern Box Turtle/s.

It will also show that the same exact Eastern Box turtle has, miraculously, morphed into a Three Toed turtle (since Daniel, now, claims it to be a Three Toed).

Plus, it blows, right out of the water, Daniel's claim that he initially received the turtle/s, as Three Toed, and that it/they will remain Three Toed, to this day & forever, unless DNA testing were conducted.

With credit given to Robert W., for finding Daniel's Eastern Box turtle sales Ad from Dec. 2014, here are screenshots of that Ad:
Attached Images

Old 04-18-2015, 08:24 PM   #29
Pasodama
In this post, the first screenshot is of Daniel's Ad, here on Fauna, for a couple of Three Toed Turtles.

You will note that one of the turtles is the same exact turtle that Daniel was selling, as an Eastern Box turtle, back in Dec. 2014.
Not only by looking at skin patterning, its carapace (upper shell), etc. but certainly by looking at its plastron (bottom shell).

The 2nd screenshot is of the turtle's plastron as seen in Daniel's Dec. 2014 "Eastern Box" turtle Ad.
The 3rd screenshot is of the turtle's plastron as seen on Daniel's current "Three Toed" Ad.
The patterns are the same.

The 4th screenshot is of the turtle's foot (alas, the best one I could find). It does not show the fourth toe but (via anatomy), clearly, there is a fourth toe.

All Eastern Box turtles have 4 toes on their rear feet.
Three Toed Box turtles have 3 toes on their rear feet.

Although it is said that the occasional Three Toed can have 4 toes, on the rear feet, another thing, that separates the Three Toed from the Eastern (aside from size, etc.), is that the Three Toed has a shell that is more drab than the Eastern's.
The Three Toed turtles have rather plain olive, brownish, or beige(ish)/bone(ish) shells.
If there is a pattern, on the shell, it is usually dull. Typically, not near as bright, or well seen, as the Eastern's. Especially true in older specimens.
The Eastern Box turtle, of Daniel's, is an older one. Rather well past 10 yrs. old. Anywhere from 15-30 yrs.(?) though I cannot say exact age (other than well past 10).
Attached Images

Old 04-18-2015, 11:53 PM   #30
Robert Walker
Daniel,
Did you get this issue resolved with Johnathan?
Thanks,
Robert

Screen shots from deleted ads:
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!