Bad Guy NEVER DEAL WITH BILL MEISZNER!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2014, 04:00 PM   #31
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan12 View Post
Bingo! You are very warm with that question Mike. It's so tempting to post the evidence but I won't do that to Jeff. I'm going back in the shadows but will say the comments in this post are hilarious. Realize that every comment in this post is an assumption based on less than 5% of the total phone calls and texts that actually took place. On with the show.

Why would you not post evidence that would solidify your claim that the BP is a non-feeder? Only reason I can see, is that the video shows a snake that eats readily and well, disproving your claim.

What is the current weight of the snake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 12-16-2014, 04:20 PM   #32
MikeCurtin
When was the request for the video? When was the video taken? Do you still have the video? I have snakes that attack food as soon as they see it. I have others that require some "tease feeding" and "coaxing" in order to elicit a feeding response. Does the video seem to show the former or the latter?

Old 12-16-2014, 04:45 PM   #33
yeloowtang
yep !! a very good question indeed.. not only would the video show the feeding response as mike mentions..
I too have some that jump on it right away, others need coaxing, some I have to leave the rat there and they slowly go at it, others drop it a few times and need to be tempted again.. soooo many variables..

AND

maybe not the case, but if it took 2 weeks to send a video it could mean that it took that long just to get a video showing it feeding ... all just assumptions but given we don't have all the info, lots of room for guess work

Old 12-16-2014, 05:50 PM   #34
MikeCurtin
My thoughts exactly. Unfortunately, the guy with the "Bad Guy" label has decided that rather than post the evidence he purports to have, it's more entertaining to go back "in the shadows".

Old 12-17-2014, 01:12 AM   #35
burgers12
feeding video

http://youtu.be/G6Njq8mYR-U

Old 12-17-2014, 10:42 AM   #36
yeloowtang
thanks for the video Jeff, but a heads up from what I can see coming in the next comments !!!
unfortunately, all we see is the snake striking at the rat, not eating it this could be cause for questions... I have some that do this and then let go and need to be coaxed a few times before they actually eat it... hell I have an adult albino that I have to wait until I see him downing the rat before I leave the room , just to make sure he's eating it, he also can decide to drop it after playing with it for a while...

don't want to be negative, you did post the video, just wish we would see the snake eat it...

Old 12-17-2014, 01:02 PM   #37
MikeCurtin
So, the feeding response is strong, which is good. When was the request for that video, and when was it taken? Also, is Bill claiming strike/constriction, but not eating, or is he claiming no feeding response at all? I'll take your word for it because you're not hanging back "in the shadows".

Old 12-17-2014, 02:17 PM   #38
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeloowtang View Post
thanks for the video Jeff, but a heads up from what I can see coming in the next comments !!!
unfortunately, all we see is the snake striking at the rat, not eating it this could be cause for questions
From your comments, I thought the snake only struck but did not take the rodent (which would have no meaning, as far as whether it would eat or not, and would, actually, point more in the non-feeding/picky category).
So, I watched the video.
There was one strike, where the snake grabbed the rodent, and, then, commenced with constriction.
True, however, that the video does not show the snake eating the rodent. So, yes, it does bring questions to mind.

I am torn with this case. The fact that we do not know what Bill did (as far as feed attempts) and, from what we can gather (by what has been provided thus far), Bill deciding what he was going to do about the incomplete deal without consulting with seller, that Bill did not consult breeder about prior feeding regimen, that Bill ceased communication with seller, etc. leaves questions and doesn't look overly positive for Bill.
OTOH There have been plenty of cases where snakes were feeding well and, abruptly, would not eat once shipped to a new location/owner.
Such a thing occurred with me.
Granted, the young Ball was bigger, than the one in this thread, which means it must have been eating. However, not once, in "x" months, did she ever eat for me. No matter what I tried, no matter consulting with breeder and following his recommendations (&/or duplicating what he did), etc., etc.
All of my other BPs were eating, with gusto, except for this one particular BP.
Eventually, I ended up trading this Ball, for others, with the breeder. Those BPs have never given me a problem, with eating, and, go figure, the problem BP went back to eating once returned to breeder.LoL
So, I can see where a once eating BP can suddenly become a non-feeder.

Old 12-18-2014, 08:42 AM   #39
Celtic Constrictors
I've been following this thread since the day it was posted and I have to say, the evidence either way is inconclusive, but I am going to agree with the OP in this instance to stay away from dealings with Bill.

I think it's rather inappropriate and immature to sit back and get a chuckle from people trying to clarify the situation with very little available information while you claim to have the ability to clear your name with great ease.

Best of luck in life, Bill.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!