Good Guy Casey Lazik - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2012, 02:04 PM   #1
Pythonidae Empire
Casey Lazik

Just finished a trade with Casey and I would have to say it was one of the most pleasant experiences I have ever had. Top notch communication and great quality of animals. Thanks again Casey looking forward to working with you in the future.

Old 01-24-2012, 02:40 PM   #2
ThunderPaws
I totally agree that Casey Lazik is a really awesome breeder and his Ball Pythons are the best you can find anywhere. I love buying from Casey because you know his animals will be a great investment.

Regards,
Bill Rubin
ThunderPaws Ball Pythons

Old 01-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #3
RonzRoyalz
Yup, Casey is a great guy! Nice color to my hets. Wanted me to pick up from the hub for both of us. Thanks Casey

Old 01-24-2012, 11:15 PM   #4
Python Vision
I also just finished a great transaction with Casey. Casey is definitely one of the best breeders I have experienced thus far. From my initial contact up until delivery, he kept me updated throughout the way. He truly cares about the quality you receive and will make sure your package arrives healthy and safe. He was extremely knowledgable about all his pythons and did not hesitate to give me the information I was looking for. I will definitely be doing business with Casey again.

Thanks Casey,
Guillermo Loza

Old 01-25-2012, 12:14 PM   #5
Casey Lazik
Thank you Christian. That goes both ways. Thank you for the great service and beautiful ball pythons.

It's been a pleasure doing business with all of these gentlemen. Prompt payments and very courteous and friendly correspondence. It seems to be a rare occurrence these days when people follow through and do exactly what they have agreed to. Christian, Bill, Ron, and Guillermo have all exceeded what I feel are reasonable expectations from a breeder's point of view. It has been a pleasure to do business with all of them.

Casey Lazik

www.reptilia.com

Old 02-01-2012, 11:25 PM   #6
laterob
<-----Count me in for the last of happy customers. Talking with Casey is a pleasure. Looking at his animals is even better .

Old 02-02-2012, 06:26 AM   #7
ActionReptiles
I have to agree with everyone here... I have done a few deals with Casey and he and his animals are top notch. Casey is a great guy to deal with and to talk to. His customer service is A++ and look forward to doing more deals with him in the future.

Pat Jackson
Action Reptiles

Old 02-02-2012, 03:54 PM   #8
Matt2979
You can't go wrong with Casey. He and his animals are both top notch!!

Old 06-28-2012, 11:06 PM   #9
tracycandy
I just completed a deal purchasing some Baird's Rats from Casey and they arrived perfectly! Casey is definitely a good guy & I'll be doing business with him in the future.

Old 06-29-2012, 02:27 AM   #10
kingpinreptiles
I too recently had an excellent transaction with Casey. He contacted me about a snake he knew I would have interest in and I'm glad he did.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!