For Sale A++ Breeder Blonde Pastel Lesser - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 01-30-2014, 12:58 PM   #1
BaierDragons
A++ Breeder Blonde Pastel Lesser

I am letting go of one of my most beautiful breeder males. I paired him with two females this season and will no longer need him. This was his first season breeding. He is a late 2012 and is currently 600 grams. He is a Blonde Pastel Lesser produced by Bob Futo. He is off feed right now due to breeding.

If you are looking for a Pastel Lesser, they don't get much more perfect than this guy. Super bright Blonde pastel, reduced pattern with no spots. I spent months looking for a quality male Pastel Lesser before I finally found this perfect male in 2012. You wont find much better!

$450 SHIPPED

Please E-mail BaierBeardedDragons@yahoo.com with any questions.

Thanks in advance,
Landon Baier
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!