Waxing - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2007, 05:39 PM   #22
Griz
Well heck, I might as well chime in! I can just see this coming back to haunt me when I run for office..... Oh well......

If you haven't seen it, do a search for brazilian wax video on youtube or break.com. They put a camera in a booth where waxing was done. The video only shows from the shoulders up but the reactions by some of these women will make you laugh harder then Laura's initial post! One lady threatens to sue her waxer!

For the women, and Bryon, let me allow you in on a little secret called Magic. It's a depilitory for black men. It's a simple past that you make, rub it onto the offending area and after a few minutes you simple use a plastic spoon to "chip" the cream off and it's completely pain free. The reason why it's more for African-Americans is they tend to have a much higher rate of ingrown hairs. This cream completely eliminates that. I admit, that there are points during the year that I can give Chewbacca a good run for his money but a few minutes with this stuff and I am as smooth as a baby's butt. It's specifically made for sensitive skin and I can vouch for it's success (not on me so no visuals please) on womens nether regions.

You can buy it at Walmart for $2 per can and each can lasts a long time. And THERE'S your TMI tip of the week!

Griz